Marion County VS. Sequatchie

mchs51

You for got to mention that Seq. Co. was blasting Jasper 10-3 with 18 hits in the top of 4th with bases loaded and

no outs. Then the baseball gods struck Seq. Co. it started to rain. Coach Roberts didn't waste any time calling the

game did he? It's wasn't 10 minutes an it was called. Most places like Red Bank would have tried to get it in. They

used 12 bags of conditioner and tarped the field twice in their game. But the all mighty warriors got away with one didn't they.

Just wanted to let people know the real story.

1st of all once the game starts it is in the hands of the umpires, 2nd the whole field was wet not just the infield. If you want to blame anyone, blame me, I was the umpire that called the game. I felt for the safety of the kids that we not continue the game.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You for got to mention that Seq. Co. was blasting Jasper 10-3 with 18 hits in the top of 4th with bases loaded and

no outs. Then the baseball gods struck Seq. Co. it started to rain. Coach Roberts didn't waste any time calling the

game did he? It's wasn't 10 minutes an it was called. Most places like Red Bank would have tried to get it in. They

used 12 bags of conditioner and tarped the field twice in their game. But the all mighty warriors got away with one didn't they.

Just wanted to let people know the real story.

you sure have a sequatchie county knowledge of baseball. a coach never calls a game on account of weather. as for the baseball gods, (marion did dodge one) they tend to favor programs like marion with all they have accomplished.

you sure have a sequatchie county knowledge of baseball. a coach never calls a game on account of weather. as for the baseball gods, (marion did dodge one) they tend to favor programs like marion with all they have accomplished.

baseball gods tend to favor teams who go play wit a passion and do things the right way...and do the lil things before the big things....but as quick as the baseball gods can help u they can get you there always watching and youll get what you put in.....thats my take on the baseball gods

baseball gods tend to favor teams who go play wit a passion and do things the right way...and do the lil things before the big things....but as quick as the baseball gods can help u they can get you there always watching and youll get what you put in.....thats my take on the baseball gods

Old Pirate says Gar, the jasper folks better hope they can win something big soon, that pipe is starting to pull from a dry supply and will go into draught status after next year. Congrats to the warriors on a fine season.

oh i see well who would not want to play for a baseball program like Marion County's.......and all the moutain kids live in marion co......just at a higher elevation...tell em alum4oh i see well who would not want to play for a baseball program like Marion County's.......and all the moutain kids live in marion co......just at a higher elevation...tell em alum4