District 9AAA

SHSBaseballLaz

I don't think I've ever talked bad about the team before a few days ago...I don't ever recall saying this team stinks or I'm leaving the team or anything like that either. I don't bash teammates ever (I didn't call out anyone specifically on being immature) I'm usually a pretty positive guy; I just needed to say it as a wake up call. Because that game was a huge wake up call and I wanted to make sure you guys would care because it seemed like no one cared at all at Gallatin. And if you guys don't want me back fine then I'll just sit in the stands and be a part of the Dog Pound because there's not a whole lot you can do about that and if we go all the way I'm sure those guys will want the ring too and so will I. I'm sure though that this will all pass you guys have got to just trust me things are going to be fine. And yes I don't know when to keep my mouth shut but I stand by what I said and more than likely I'll never say it again because it seems like you guys got it together.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think I've ever talked bad about the team before a few days ago...I don't ever recall saying this team stinks or I'm leaving the team or anything like that either. I don't bash teammates ever (I didn't call out anyone specifically on being immature) I'm usually a pretty positive guy; I just needed to say it as a wake up call. Because that game was a huge wake up call and I wanted to make sure you guys would care because it seemed like no one cared at all at Gallatin. And if you guys don't want me back fine then I'll just sit in the stands and be a part of the Dog Pound because there's not a whole lot you can do about that and if we go all the way I'm sure those guys will want the ring too and so will I. I'm sure though that this will all pass you guys have got to just trust me things are going to be fine. And yes I don't know when to keep my mouth shut but I stand by what I said and more than likely I'll never say it again because it seems like you guys got it together.

My question is why would you talk bad about us anyway? And if I recall right you say your always postive??? Well I remember against Germantown I didn't hear you say a word the whole game until we pulled it out with the squeeze. Not one word. You gave up on us to be honest and thats not what we need. Sure thats fine sit in the dog pound with them have all the fun you want, but I would say that there are a few people on the team that want to make sure you stay out there because there isn't a spot for people who just want to be happy when we win.

while the gameis going on of course you dont think about it but before the game is when the refocus came i bet after you read that post it got under you a little bit and all your thoughts was on that game and how you was gonna show him wrong(i hope you didnt have a test in school lol) i am glad that yall won last night and the effort was definatly there and i doubt that the player will see an effort like that again...while gallatin maybe a good team i think you know that there is no way you shoulda last that game the other night espcially but not getting the out with bunts...so during the game no you didnt think about it but you did think about once you read the post for a while and i am sure your teammates didnt like it to much either and they was thinking about it and you saw the results by the way if he is yall teammate did yall say anything to him yesterday at school or on the field or in the clubhouse?

Well not saying anything doesn't mean I'm not positive...I just was really nervous that night and I wanted that game to be a win instead of our 3rd loss in a row to open the season. And as far as only being happy after we win I don't recall being upset or giving up after Mt. Juliet or Goodpasture. I knew that we'd be back against MJ and we won and after losing to Goodpasture I was fine. At least you showed me you cared and competed; what I don't like is people not caring and I want to be there but if you guys don't care then there's no reason for me to be there because it would waste my time. I gave you all that speech after losing to Riverdale saying that I still believed; yes I was down then but I still believed and I still do believe. I don't talk bad about anyone hardly ever; that one night is about the only time I ever said anything to really challenge a team to prove me wrong.

More or less I think you're still upset about it and don't quite understand what my intentions were and still think I'm a jerk for calling a team out. That's what good teammates do. The ones who don't say or do anything when you're doing something wrong have given up. What if I don't call you guys out? What if I keep my mouth shut and pretend everything is ok when our hopes of winning district were in jeopardy? Maybe you guys don't win and hold on to first place. You had to have been thinking at least once about what I said during that game and wanted to get up there and help the team win to prove me wrong. Maybe not consciously but it had to have been in the back of your mind. I said all that stuff to get you guys to wake up and get back to what we were doing before losing to Gallatin because, like Riverdaleman said, it should have never happened. The critics are the ones who care even if they say cruel things sometimes. I do care and Coach Midd has my back on this subject. I really think we need to put this in the past and focus in on what's more important and that is playing ball instead of bantering. If you guys really do hate me and don't want me around then I'm coming to take all my stuff back that I gave you guys. I can live with it; I have enough enemies as it is I can handle the truth. I will say this: I don't think you should hate someone and disown them just because they said one bad thing one night and acts fine the rest of the time and and tries his best to be there. School is time consuming in college and I'm trying my best I really am.

Riverdaleman I graduated last year and came back to try and see what would happen so I don't see them often.

In conclusion, one thing I can say I'm wrong about is that I should have said what I said in private (the clubhouse) instead of on the internet for everyone to see. Now that I've said that this will be the last time I talk about it so you can reply but I won't. I stand by what I did; it is what it is and we have to live with it. I do care and I am positive.

Well not saying anything doesn't mean I'm not positive...I just was really nervous that night and I wanted that game to be a win instead of our 3rd loss in a row to open the season. And as far as only being happy after we win I don't recall being upset or giving up after Mt. Juliet or Goodpasture. I knew that we'd be back against MJ and we won and after losing to Goodpasture I was fine. At least you showed me you cared and competed; what I don't like is people not caring and I want to be there but if you guys don't care then there's no reason for me to be there because it would waste my time. I gave you all that speech after losing to Riverdale saying that I still believed; yes I was down then but I still believed and I still do believe. I don't talk bad about anyone hardly ever; that one night is about the only time I ever said anything to really challenge a team to prove me wrong.

More or less I think you're still upset about it and don't quite understand what my intentions were and still think I'm a jerk for calling a team out. That's what good teammates do. The ones who don't say or do anything when you're doing something wrong have given up. What if I don't call you guys out? What if I keep my mouth shut and pretend everything is ok when our hopes of winning district were in jeopardy? Maybe you guys don't win and hold on to first place. You had to have been thinking at least once about what I said during that game and wanted to get up there and help the team win to prove me wrong. Maybe not consciously but it had to have been in the back of your mind. I said all that stuff to get you guys to wake up and get back to what we were doing before losing to Gallatin because, like Riverdaleman said, it should have never happened. The critics are the ones who care even if they say cruel things sometimes. I do care and Coach Midd has my back on this subject. I really think we need to put this in the past and focus in on what's more important and that is playing ball instead of bantering. If you guys really do hate me and don't want me around then I'm coming to take all my stuff back that I gave you guys. I can live with it; I have enough enemies as it is I can handle the truth. I will say this: I don't think you should hate someone and disown them just because they said one bad thing one night and acts fine the rest of the time and and tries his best to be there. School is time consuming in college and I'm trying my best I really am.

Riverdaleman I graduated last year and came back to try and see what would happen so I don't see them often.

In conclusion, one thing I can say I'm wrong about is that I should have said what I said in private (the clubhouse) instead of on the internet for everyone to see. Now that I've said that this will be the last time I talk about it so you can reply but I won't. I stand by what I did; it is what it is and we have to live with it. I do care and I am positive.

Well since you like using Sonny as an example, do you think he would ever sit her and call someone out??? I mean heck we beat gallatin and we made like 5 errors but even if we lost do you think he would have called anyone out?? No. He would have been the one taking the blame. No one on this team is down on anyone, we are all brothers and we will always stand up for each other no matter what. Thats all I have to say Im done with this topic

paper said that lavergne swept hendersonville and henry hit a HR sounded like lavergne started hitting the ball

Not to take anything away from Lavergne because its pretty tough to sweep a team in our district but I think H'Ville had played 2 games against Beech earlier in the week and threw there number 1 and 2 then. Now Lavergne still might of beat them but I don't think by that much if they would have had there 1 and 2 starter.

Not to take anything away from Lavergne because its pretty tough to sweep a team in our district but I think H'Ville had played 2 games against Beech earlier in the week and threw there number 1 and 2 then. Now Lavergne still might of beat them but I don't think by that much if they would have had there 1 and 2 starter.

A split would not have been unreasonable to expect, but I was really surprised that the Commandos were swept by LaVergne. Of course, now Hville has turned around and swept Smyrna. Also understand that Gallatin shut out Beech last night, 5-0. Ain't baseball beautiful?

As found Thursday, 4/17 on the Hville baseball website: http://www.eteamz.com/hhsbaseball/

District 9AAA Standings

1. Mt. Juliet (5-2) Wins: L,L,S.WC,WC Losses: S,B

2. Beech (6-3) Wins: MJ,L,L,H,H,G Losses: S,S,G

3. Smyrna (6-4) Wins: B,B,MJ,L,L,G Losses: MJ,G,H,H

4. Gallatin (4-4) Wins: H,WC,S,B Losses: H,WC,S,B

5. LaVergne (2-7) Wins:H,H Losses: MJ,MJ,S,S,B,B,WC

6. Wilson Central (2-3) Wins: G,L Losses: G,MJ,MJ

7. Hendersonville (3-5) Wins: G,S,S Losses: G,B,B,L,L