Thursday Picks by MrNoitAll

MrNoitAll

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since you are a close relative and co-conspirator you already know. Isn't the whole act getting a little exhausting? :o

close relative? I don't even know who ISTHATRIGHT is. I'm not sure what act your talking about either but i am very curious about it.

Oh and Creek Wood defeated Waverly tonight thanks to a grand slam by Brook Jenkins in the top of the 7th to put Creek Wood up 7 to 4. final 7-5 :o

Orangeandwhite, you don't even know who ISTHATRIGHT is? Another great performance! Bravo! Do you remember TigerHawk? I sure do. So tell me, what malicious rumors is he spreading this year? :o

WOW sorry you have such a problem with me but you know I have a lot of friends that respect the things I do and I respect them and one little immature "mrsknowsnothing" is not going to bother me because the good people in the softball world that know what we do and respect what we do way outways the people like you that don't so have fun bashing me I have thick skin and besides if you are on me then you are allowing other people to rest. :o

Orangeandwhite, you don't even know who ISTHATRIGHT is? Another great performance! Bravo! Do you remember TigerHawk? I sure do. So tell me, what malicious rumors is he spreading this year? ;)

WOW sorry you have such a problem with me but you know I have a lot of friends that respect the things I do and I respect them and one little immature "mrsknowsnothing" is not going to bother me because the good people in the softball world that know what we do and respect what we do way outways the people like you that don't so have fun bashing me I have thick skin and besides if you are on me then you are allowing other people to rest. :thumb:

;):thumb: