BEST IN EAST TENN

justafan01

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep your eye on the 8th grade pitcher from Coalfield Lindsey Fadnek. She is the Prepxtra strike out leader after 14 games with a 143 K's. Her catcher 8th grader Andrea Foster is also another one to watch as well. Very strong arm and bat. These two will cause trouble for alot of teams over the next 5 years.

Keep your eye on the 8th grade pitcher from Coalfield Lindsey Fadnek. She is the Prepxtra strike out leader after 14 games with a 143 K's. Her catcher 8th grader Andrea Foster is also another one to watch as well. Very strong arm and bat. These two will cause trouble for alot of teams over the next 5 years.

I saw this post and the Ks this young lady has put up is amazing. Also a young lady pitching in Jefferson that is a seventh grader that has 47ks, 3 walks and only 6 hits in 19 innings pitched in varsity games (four games (two five inning and one shortened to 3 inning because of slaughter rule, 16 Ks in one six inning game), the season has just started here)and she just turned 13 a couple of months ago. Throws consistanly in mid to upper 50s and change up that will break your neck(really more of an off speed drop ball, but it looks like fast ball til about four feet before the plate and then it just falls out of the air) These young ladies are the future of this sport, but I feel the post was about current high school players. Any body have any who qualify as top players.

The 8th grader from Coalfield is a high school varsity pitcher. Coalfield is a school that qualifies to have 8th graders play in high school because they have K-12 under one roof. The strike outs that Lindsey has are against teams like Alcoa, West, Anderson Co. She had 14 k's in the Kingston game and 15 K's vs. Oneida. Right now they are 4-0 in district play. Lindsey is also batting .459 right now. Check her out in the Prepxtra section of the Knoxville News Sentintel.

The 8th grader from Coalfield is a high school varsity pitcher. Coalfield is a school that qualifies to have 8th graders play in high school because they have K-12 under one roof. The strike outs that Lindsey has are against teams like Alcoa, West, Anderson Co. She had 14 k's in the Kingston game and 15 K's vs. Oneida. Right now they are 4-0 in district play. Lindsey is also batting .459 right now. Check her out in the Prepxtra section of the Knoxville News Sentintel.

Actualy she only had 12 and lost the game. the Kingston pitcher had 10 and won. The pitcher from Coalfield is great pitcher and decent hitter. They still have to compete with Midway and Oliver Springs.

I watched the West and Alcoa games a couble weeks back.The pitcher for Coalfield looked

very good for 8th grader,throws in high 50's and played good defense.Looked lot older than

8th grader tallent wise.Coalfield should do well in class A.Gave Alcoa and West all they wanted.

I have three girls on my team that are worthy of mention. First is Laycee Small my Junior right fielder that has a cannon for an arm and is currently hitting .617 with 4 homers and 16 RBIs. Next is Tara Crass my Junior SS/Pitcher who is 5-2 in the circle and is hitting .485 with 5 home runs and 21 RBIs. Finally, my Junior catcher Stephanie Navarro, her htting is off right now (.324) but she is, in my opinion, the best defensive catcher in District 4AA.

Just to keep the ball rolling... /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Unreal21 The score book shows 14 k's and so did Goose when he did the artical in the paper. As for losing the game, it takes 9 to play not just one. If a .479 avg. qualifies you to be descent hitter, I will take that all day. The shot at Greenback was about 220' dead center field. Not bad for 13 yrs old.

.479 is a lot better than avg. i'll take her if she want to play for us...... and she will in May lol lol get you 300 k for the year to.............