SODDY BEATS OOLTEWAH

sdfan1234

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You said it, have you ever seen a umpire that was calling balls and stikes be able to see a runner leaving early at second base. I guess he has two sets of eyes.

If the runner was at 2B, yes I think the homeplate umpire can see the runner leave early, since they are looking directly at the pitcher and 2B. But at 1B, or 3B, no.

Say it ain't so!!!! OOLTEWAH gets the Chattannoga umpire curse like the rest of us commoners in middle tennessee? /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> just kidding. two great teams, could of went either way.

Yes I agree, but this game will always have the same outcome because of the coaching. Ooltewah has had a good enough team every year to beat Soddy and this year is no exception. Im not a coach hater but I and all who has followed Ooltewah knows this to be correct. As I said earlier Ooltewah if they make it to the state it will be done by the play of the girls on a good day and not by the coaching staff having them prepared to play the game and thats sad. They are a great bunch of talented girls ANd very capable of winning it all.

Yes I agree, but this game will always have the same outcome because of the coaching. Ooltewah has had a good enough team every year to beat Soddy and this year is no exception. Im not a coach hater but I and all who has followed Ooltewah knows this to be correct. As I said earlier Ooltewah if they make it to the state it will be done by the play of the girls on a good day and not by the coaching staff having them prepared to play the game and thats sad. They are a great bunch of talented girls ANd very capable of winning it all.

well said terri, as this has been the case the last couple of years especially in last years regional final and even perhaps in the owl invitational. Many many questionable coaching decisions have plagued the owls against soddy.

well said terri, as this has been the case the last couple of years especially in last years regional final and even perhaps in the owl invitational. Many many questionable coaching decisions have plagued the owls against soddy.

I hate to change the subject, but I just want to say that my niece plays 3rd base for SD and I think she had a great game against Ooltewah yesterday. I am very proud of all the girls. GO SD !!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

that neice would be brandi lasley who had the two rbi against the owls.

You are right, I am so proud of Brandi she always gives 100% when she plays. I was so afraid that after she was cut from the team last year that she wouldn't try out again but she did. Not only did she make the team but she made the starting line up for varisty. Way to go Brandi /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />