Maryville Vs. Farragut

athlete1

wow all i can say is that you are stupid maybe you should get off coach t and go look at usatoday.com and look were they are ranked 25 in the country and read under it if you can do that they do teach that at bearden right and maybe read were the so called "hadmirals" beat sevier co with 19 hits and maybe do a little backup work and see that those pudgey little power hitters have learned to hit the ball oh ya and 22 and 0 looks pretty good right now from what i can see hadmirals hahahaha wow

Somebody help me. Is the 0 gone? Kudos to the "little" neph, the former cub would be proud.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somebody help me. Is the 0 gone? Congrats to Maryville. Kudos to the "little" neph, the former cub would be proud.

Actually no, sorry. Its 23-0 now. The "almighty" Maryville fell 10-4 tonight with a lackluster pitching effort from the Admirals. And the game that got rained out yesterday shouldn't of been. Maryville said it was "way to wet" to play. Yet the scouts who went there to see Hammer called Coach Pharr and said the field was fine. Looks like somebody didnt feel like getting beat 2 days in a row...

just cause hammer got hit doesnt mean you can play it off as a lackluster performance. He was still bringing it 88-90 with a decent working curveball. Farragut is good, there is no doubt about that, but dont be too ignorant to admit that your team and your players arent untouchable.

just cause hammer got hit doesnt mean you can play it off as a lackluster performance. He was still bringing it 88-90 with a decent working curveball. Farragut is good, there is no doubt about that, but dont be too ignorant to admit that your team and your players arent untouchable.

Hm lets see. He was throwing 88-90 for maybe the first two innings. And he couldn't locate his curveball or change up all night long. I didn't say he was untouchable, he just had a bad night that he normally doesn't have. If we're talking about untouchable, then we're talking about Phillip Pfieffer. Oh and he's a freshman. And in the newest PerfectGame poll, Farragut is 8th in the nation.

I think you should not spend so much time on CoachT. There's so much more to life.

Ha classic Maryville fan, can't stand being wrong and getting whooped. I have no life because i have the same number of posts as you. And i wonder how i get these stats from the games??? Oh yea! Maybe because i go!! Nice try.

the players clock pitchers throughout the game. so thats not a guess, its fact. and to you, farragutman, you might want to factor in a variable called time when you talk about posts. I do believe ive been a member since 2003, which would make my activity on here significantly less than yours. completely irrelevant, i know, but i couldnt pass up the opportunity to prove an annoying man wrong. Anyway, i dont intend on getting caught up in all of this old-timer drama, so I'll end it there pal.

Hm lets see. He was throwing 88-90 for maybe the first two innings. And he couldn't locate his curveball or change up all night long. I didn't say he was untouchable, he just had a bad night that he normally doesn't have. If we're talking about untouchable, then we're talking about Phillip Pfieffer. Oh and he's a freshman. And in the newest PerfectGame poll, Farragut is 8th in the nation.

Didn't Pfieffer get a few bombs hit off him in some scrimmages?