name 02-03 seniors to watch in east tn,

gobball99

in no particular order

koral stache-alcoa

ida sammons-austin-east

deidra harper-carter

kendall mcgill-gibbs

nichole brazelton-austin-east

can't think of any more off the top of my head right now so if u have anyone i missed name them thanxs. and if u seen any of them play leave your comment about them and others thanxs.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have to say Alisha Dill from Science Hill. Most guards are shooters, she is a SCORER!!! She can score from anywhere. She will be a force to be reckoned with in the 02-03 season. I look for her to take all-state, either 1st or 2nd team, and also Player of the Year in her conference, if not Player of the Year in Northeast Tennessee. I wish her the best of luck. And Alisha, while you are at it, whip some Tennessee High butt. Good luck girl!!!

Guest guitar101

Yes Alisha is good, very good... But

she cannot continue to carry a team. If she shoots bad, the team loses. A team should not have one player that dictates the flow of the game. There are other players around Alisha that could step up their game and make Alisha's game better and easier. I've seen her go to the hole on a triple team and make BAD decisions. That immaturity will have to come out of her.

Here's my prediction. Alisha will be the best female player in NET...but....she needs to broaden her game and learn to pass the ball more. Everyone knows she has the shooting skills. Now show us how you can be a team leader and inspire the team to a title.

Guest bbghost

Koral Stache ranks with the best shooters. When she is hot, she will fill it up from any point. I have seen her work. Her work ethic is wonderful.

• 4 weeks later...