2nd Chattanooga Coaches Poll Released

sports89

Baylor and McCallie remain number 1 and 2 heading into this Friday's big region showdown. CCS moves up to third. Surprised to see Notre Dame ahead of a couple of teams after a few loses recently.

Coaches Poll:

1. Baylor

2. McCallie

3. CCS

4. Ooltewah

5. Notre Dame

6. Cleveland

7. CSAS

8. Soddy-Daisy

9. East Ridge

10. Hixson

Can't argue with the top 3 spots for sure. Not too sure about 4-6...I would probably put Cleveland at 4 followed by Ooltewah and Notre Dame. Don't see how Hixon can be below East Ridge with only 2 quality loses. I would probably put Hixson at 8 followed by Soddy and East Ridge last. What about Boyd.....how are they doing? Don't see much on them.

Coaches Poll:

1. Baylor

2. McCallie

3. CCS

4. Ooltewah

5. Notre Dame

6. Cleveland

7. CSAS

8. Soddy-Daisy

9. East Ridge

10. Hixson

Coaches what do they know.....

This is how it should be;

1) Baylor

2) McCallie

3) Cleveland

4) CCS

5) Ooltewah

6) N. Dame

7) McMinn Co.

8) Hixson

9) CSAS

10) Soddy Daisy

I searched the surrounding counties to replace Soddy, but could not find anyone else. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Come on Coach Mo get those boys going. The tough part of your schedule is coming up.

Baylor/McCallie toss a coin

Cleveland..best team they have had in years, SHOULD win the the region, if they can keep their heads on straight.

CCS, N.Dame are not a lock to come out of the district this year....Watch out for Hixson. Sorry East Ridge and CSAS, I love ya, but it's not your time yet.

McMinn Co. how can anyone count out Brother Bobby.

I know there is alot of soccer to be played, but I think everyone knows by now what everyone else has by now. Which should make for some interesting games from here on out.

MVM I have to say I think you rankings make much more sense!

Coaches what do they know.....

This is how it should be;

1) Baylor

2) McCallie

3) Cleveland

4) CCS

5) Ooltewah

6) N. Dame

7) McMinn Co.

8) Hixson

9) CSAS

10) Soddy Daisy

I searched the surrounding counties to replace Soddy, but could not find anyone else. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Come on Coach Mo get those boys going. The tough part of your schedule is coming up.

Baylor/McCallie toss a coin

Cleveland..best team they have had in years, SHOULD win the the region, if they can keep their heads on straight.

CCS, N.Dame are not a lock to come out of the district this year....Watch out for Hixson. Sorry East Ridge and CSAS, I love ya, but it's not your time yet.

McMinn Co. how can anyone count out Brother Bobby.

I know there is alot of soccer to be played, but I think everyone knows by now what everyone else has by now. Which should make for some interesting games from here on out.

CSAS is in a different district than CCS ND Hixson and East Ridge. They are in the same region, though.