April 18 Losers by MrNoitAll

MrNoitAll

St. Benedict vs. Sycamore---Well Sycamore is playing a very good St. Benedict today in the St. Benedict Tournament. Now why do you think that St. Benedict decided to place Sycamore in their pool? You got it because they knew that Sycamore would be the loser!

Ripley vs. Station Camp---Well Station Camp is going to be on the road today in the Martin Border Wars! Well this will not be much of a war this will be a buttocks kicking! Loser again is Station Camp!

Columbia Academy vs. Obion County---Well the little private school from ???Mule Town??? has been going west this year to play in tournaments! I really do not understand because the better teams are found in the Middle and East of the State but this does make your record look better at the banquet at the end of the year! Loser is Obion County!

Montgomery Central vs. Clarksville NW---Well the big AAA school is taking on the little AA school and the loser today is the big AAA school. NW is again not having a very good year and they will not today either. Loser is NW again!

Page vs. Independence---Well this could be the ESPN game of the day between this two county teams. The ???Volleyball School??? (I will call them that even if they have not won a state championship) vs. the Mighty Independence (you know that would be a great name for a Navy Ship!). Both teams are coming into the big battle with losing records. I like the sound of losing that is who I love to pick are the losers and both of teams who are playing have losing records! The ???Volleyball School??? is on a winning streak and Independence is not sure what that means. Loser today again is the Mighty Navy Ship The Independence!

York Institute vs. White County---If the game between the ???Volleyball School??? and Independence gets rain out ESPN has this game as a back up! I would also bet several of the people who are reading this post has never been to Jamestown, if you did not know that is where you will find York Institute the Home of Alvin York. Well the Ladies from York will need all of the help that they can get because this has been a very bad year for winning! White County is in one of the toughest district in the state and knows about losing! But not today! Loser is York Institute!

Marshall County vs. Lincoln County---These two neighbors is planning on having a great game today. Marshall County is down this year and has not been winning like they have in the past. The ???Football School??? has started out slow but has been playing much better each game! The younger players finally understand what it takes to win and they have been in most games even if they did not win them. The ???Football School??? is ready to show MrNoitAll it can win games! I believe that will happen today. Loser is Marshall County!

David Lipscomb vs. Clay County---The big private school is coming to town to take on the little rural school from the sticks! I am sure that the girls from Celina will be excited about playing this private school. Clay County has been having a good year and is in 2nd place in district this year. But this private school is a AA school and these players from Clay County are only a little school in the sticks and will have a very hard time playing with this private school. (Which most rural schools do?) But they will also be glad when the game is over. Loser is Clay County!

Portland vs. Goodpasture---This is a make-up game and this will not take long! Portland is in last place in district and there is a reason why. Goodpasture could be the best AA school in the state! MrNoitAll has them number two in his Mid-State Top 10! Loser is Portland!

Clay County vs. Lebanon---Well things does not get any better for the school up in the sticks! Now they play a bigger school and a school that has not been winning very much this year! Well things are going to change for the Blue Devils and they will take it out on this good little single A school. Loser is Clay County!

I hope everyone has a great weekend and the rain stays away! See you at the park! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you know what teams are in the Duff tournament in Cookeville this weekend? I live about 40 minutes from there and thought I might go if there was going to be good competition.

I am sorry but I do not! I know a few of the teams but for some reason they are not getting the schedules out for this tournament like the other tournaments have! Hope you have fun at the park maybe the rain will stay away! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Ummm Page has won multiple state titles in Volleyball... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> And whereas West Tenn has not been traditionally the strongest in past years, there are still plenty of good teams there, i.e. Trinity(2x A State Champions), Covington(2nd and 3rd the last two years in AA), Camden(Last years Runner-up to Goodpasture in 3 games). I'm sure Columbia Academy is going to find plenty of competition there. They went 1-2-1 in the last tournament out west, with the only win coming against a Middle Tenn team. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

St. Benedict vs. Sycamore---Well Sycamore is playing a very good St. Benedict today in the St. Benedict Tournament. Now why do you think that St. Benedict decided to place Sycamore in their pool? You got it because they knew that Sycamore would be the loser!

Ripley vs. Station Camp---Well Station Camp is going to be on the road today in the Martin Border Wars! Well this will not be much of a war this will be a buttocks kicking! Loser again is Station Camp!

Columbia Academy vs. Obion County---Well the little private school from ???Mule Town??? has been going west this year to play in tournaments! I really do not understand because the better teams are found in the Middle and East of the State but this does make your record look better at the banquet at the end of the year! Loser is Obion County!

Montgomery Central vs. Clarksville NW---Well the big AAA school is taking on the little AA school and the loser today is the big AAA school. NW is again not having a very good year and they will not today either. Loser is NW again!

Page vs. Independence---Well this could be the ESPN game of the day between this two county teams. The ???Volleyball School??? (I will call them that even if they have not won a state championship) vs. the Mighty Independence (you know that would be a great name for a Navy Ship!). Both teams are coming into the big battle with losing records. I like the sound of losing that is who I love to pick are the losers and both of teams who are playing have losing records! The ???Volleyball School??? is on a winning streak and Independence is not sure what that means. Loser today again is the Mighty Navy Ship The Independence!

York Institute vs. White County---If the game between the ???Volleyball School??? and Independence gets rain out ESPN has this game as a back up! I would also bet several of the people who are reading this post has never been to Jamestown, if you did not know that is where you will find York Institute the Home of Alvin York. Well the Ladies from York will need all of the help that they can get because this has been a very bad year for winning! White County is in one of the toughest district in the state and knows about losing! But not today! Loser is York Institute!

Marshall County vs. Lincoln County---These two neighbors is planning on having a great game today. Marshall County is down this year and has not been winning like they have in the past. The ???Football School??? has started out slow but has been playing much better each game! The younger players finally understand what it takes to win and they have been in most games even if they did not win them. The ???Football School??? is ready to show MrNoitAll it can win games! I believe that will happen today. Loser is Marshall County!

David Lipscomb vs. Clay County---The big private school is coming to town to take on the little rural school from the sticks! I am sure that the girls from Celina will be excited about playing this private school. Clay County has been having a good year and is in 2nd place in district this year. But this private school is a AA school and these players from Clay County are only a little school in the sticks and will have a very hard time playing with this private school. (Which most rural schools do?) But they will also be glad when the game is over. Loser is Clay County!

Portland vs. Goodpasture---This is a make-up game and this will not take long! Portland is in last place in district and there is a reason why. Goodpasture could be the best AA school in the state! MrNoitAll has them number two in his Mid-State Top 10! Loser is Portland!

Clay County vs. Lebanon---Well things does not get any better for the school up in the sticks! Now they play a bigger school and a school that has not been winning very much this year! Well things are going to change for the Blue Devils and they will take it out on this good little single A school. Loser is Clay County!

I hope everyone has a great weekend and the rain stays away! See you at the park! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Marshall County 2 Spring Hill 1 Great game!!! Mieke Wallace goes the distance, Dricka O'Neal knocks in two, and Tigerettes clamp down on defense.

To MrNoitAll:

Why do you keep insisting that Page has a losing record? The Coach T website has them at 11-9 overall with scores not listed for the Sparkman game, which Page did lose, so that would be 11-10 (still an overall winning record) and no score for the Franklin game because it was rained out and not rescheduled. The district record for Page High School softball is 9-3.

I realize you are proud of you win loss ration and that you are proud that you are "just a middle school teacher" but I think I am realizing what is wrong with our education system today. You are spending WAY TOO MUCH TIME ON THE COMPUTER DURING SCHOOL HOURS and your spelling, as well as sentence structure, are really bad. Maybe you need to spend less time on girls softball on more time working with your students and learning the basics of the English language.

To MrNoitAll:

Why do you keep insisting that Page has a losing record? The Coach T website has them at 11-9 overall with scores not listed for the Sparkman game, which Page did lose, so that would be 11-10 (still an overall winning record) and no score for the Franklin game because it was rained out and not rescheduled. The district record for Page High School softball is 9-3.

I realize you are proud of you win loss ration and that you are proud that you are "just a middle school teacher" but I think I am realizing what is wrong with our education system today. You are spending WAY TOO MUCH TIME ON THE COMPUTER DURING SCHOOL HOURS and your spelling, as well as sentence structure, are really bad. Maybe you need to spend less time on girls softball on more time working with your students and learning the basics of the English language.

Better check your own first. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Better check your own first. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I forget the r on your all the time and I agree I make grammatical errors but I am not boasting about being a middle school teacher. HE NEEDS TO BE TEACHING not on a softball website during school hours!!!! If this was one of my children's teachers, I would be furious. If I could figure out who he is, I would make sure his principal and his school board knew the times of all his postings!

He said he could be a middle school teacher he also said he could be an umpire or he may be none of them. Don't fall into his trap.

On one of his posting, where he is bragging about his overall record for picking winners and losers he says "Or I have gotten 77 correct and have missed 10 not bad for a MS teacher!" BUT, you are right; I shouldn't fall into his trap. If he is a middle school teacher, he should be ashamed. AND if he is or isn't, he should still be ashamed for some of the horrible things he says about teams, players and coaches. He needs to make his predictions and shut up. There is no reason to belittle teams, players or coaches. But maybe he had a bad experience as a player or coach and feels he has the right to vent his frustrations on the undeserving. Who knows?

Have a blessed day!

I forget the r on your all the time and I agree I make grammatical errors but I am not boasting about being a middle school teacher. HE NEEDS TO BE TEACHING not on a softball website during school hours!!!! If this was one of my children's teachers, I would be furious. If I could figure out who he is, I would make sure his principal and his school board knew the times of all his postings!

Waa Waa Waa. You sound like a disgruntled parent. If MrNoItAll is a teacher, there are 90+ counties in Tennessee, you better get to calling. He may be an umpire, he may be a janitor, he may be looking in your window right now. Quit whining and enjoy the ride!!!!!!