Smyrna new HC

Otter

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Billy, are you ever gonna get that brown stuff off your nose? Here you go already starting on the butt kissing and he hasn't even started coaching yet, bet you happy now that one of your "friends" is the new head coach. Maybe you will allow the Bulldog back on the field now, unless you still think its a destraction to the players...... You better not treat the players the same way you always have because you may find yourself behind the field house with Matt and not on his good side.....

I hope you're not referring to me. If you are, you obviously have no idea who I am.

I hope you're not referring to me. If you are, you obviously have no idea who I am.

Yeah I do know who you are, everybody does. What's funny is that you are walking around smirking about this hire, and acting like you had something to do with it, that's fine cause your "buddy" has some pretty big shoes to fill and if he's going to do anything worth while at Smyrna he better stop being around you and Wells.....

It's good to know that my tax dollars are paying your salary to be on CoachT during teaching hours, guess that's a perk to being the "administrator" at Smyrna....

If you had any clue what people think about you, well, you probably wouldn't be suprised because I'm sure you already know.

Yeah I do know who you are, everybody does. What's funny is that you are walking around smirking about this hire, and acting like you had something to do with it, that's fine cause your "buddy" has some pretty big shoes to fill and if he's going to do anything worth while at Smyrna he better stop being around you and Wells.....

It's good to know that my tax dollars are paying your salary to be on CoachT during teaching hours, guess that's a perk to being the "administrator" at Smyrna....

If you had any clue what people think about you, well, you probably wouldn't be suprised because I'm sure you already know.

NO- you don't. I don't know who you think you're talking about, but I'm definately not an administrator, coach, or teacher from Smyrna. All I did was state that the rumor was the new head coach was going to be Coach Williams.

Who's going to be coaching with coach williams during spring ball, the guys he brings with him, or the ones who were passed over? Good luck.

wow I'm kinda shocked at this hire to be honest. Mr. Raikes said their will be a meeting at 12:50 formally announcing the head coach to the team including last years players. I hope the assistants that are still here stay because if they don't it could be chaos. I would like to hear what some of the bulldog faithful have to say.

GO BULLDOGS!!!!

NO- you don't. I don't know who you think you're talking about, but I'm definately not an administrator, coach, or teacher from Smyrna. All I did was state that the rumor was the new head coach was going to be Coach Williams.

Right okay, keep thinking you are doing a good job hiding buzz...... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

wow I'm kinda shocked at this hire to be honest. Mr. Raikes said their will be a meeting at 12:50 formally announcing the head coach to the team including last years players. I hope the assistants that are still here stay because if they don't it could be chaos. I would like to hear what some of the bulldog faithful have to say.

GO BULLDOGS!!!!

Well it was a suprise to quite a few from what we are hearing, but if this Bulldog team is to be successful everyone that is "faithful" as you say to the Bulldogs has to back up Matt Williams with everything they have. Like I said earlier he has a great program that has been passed down to him and I hope he can continue to keep the ball rolling!!! Gonna miss you next year!

GO BULLDOGS!

Well it was a suprise to quite a few from what we are hearing, but if this Bulldog team is to be successful everyone that is "faithful" as you say to the Bulldogs has to back up Matt Williams with everything they have. Like I said earlier he has a great program that has been passed down to him and I hope he can continue to keep the ball rolling!!! Gonna miss you next year!

GO BULLDOGS!

trust me I'm going to miss putting on the S