Meigs County .vs. McMinn Central

Pounder02

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they play each other this coming monday at meigs and tuesday at central. meigs has been playing very well behind mcginnis and rayl. how do people think this will turn out

Meigs has been playing well????? Did I see that the Boyd Bucs beat them in 5 10 - 0, Central Sweeps easily!!

Meigs has been playing well????? Did I see that the Boyd Bucs beat them in 5 10 - 0, Central Sweeps easily!!

We haven't heard much from chargers this year, but one can never count them out. They may have some issues with their pitching though, if they are forced to go with their young guns Meigs may fare better if they get to them early. Meigs is playing with alot of youth, and with a new coach, but their aggressive attitude and their never say die approach will keep them in this game. Meigs in a close one 6-4.

which game are you predicting the tigers to win? monday at meigs or tuesday at central? if i was guessing i would say it is going to be mcginnis-starr on monday. rayl-shaw on tuesday

I was predicting Monday's score, McGinnis must stay focused and not let them get in his head. If Meigs hits Starr early and plays sound D the games is theirs.

as long as central plays good defense they will when this series easily. starr will be pitching monday an he has pitching very well lately an the central bats have been hot lately. they just come off a big when against loudon on friday an i think that will be their turn around for the rest of the year and to win the reg season district and the district tourney this year. central sweeps the series

Central's pitching has not displayed the depth this season that was expected. The Chargers need to find some stoppers after Starr and Shaw if they are to make some noise in the playoffs. It will be a good game at Meigs. Their kids will battle to the end, win or lose. Charger bats may be coming to life at a great time in the season.

Tigers keep it close until late. Chargers win 6-2!

Central's pitching has not displayed the depth this season that was expected. The Chargers need to find some stoppers after Starr and Shaw if they are to make some noise in the playoffs. It will be a good game at Meigs. Their kids will battle to the end, win or lose. Charger bats may be coming to life at a great time in the season.

Tigers keep it close until late. Chargers win 6-2!

Anyone know the score?