Seigel's Year?

feliznavidad

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coffee County is down a little this year right now from last year but Smyrna, Riverdale, Wilson Central and Oakland can all say things about Coffee County they have all beat us. But if memory serves me correct the only two times Seagull and Coffee County have played the score was a combined 100-40 in the Raiders favor so save your HAHAHAHA's for a team the Stars have actually defeated. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Coffee County is down a little this year right now from last year but Smyrna, Riverdale, Wilson Central and Oakland can all say things about Coffee County they have all beat us. But if memory serves me correct the only two times Seagull and Coffee County have played the score was a combined 100-40 in the Raiders favor so save your HAHAHAHA's for a team the Stars have actually defeated. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Siegel is alway optomistic this time of year. Then REALITY bites them. It is usually in the first half of the first game. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'll take Coffee in a 'down' year in this one. One word of advice though and WATCH the clock as it has a way of malfunctioning. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

those were the first two yrs of existence for the Stars

coffee county? HARD GAME? HAHAHAHA makes me laugh

I never said a hard game if you look at what I said I said a physical game. Every time a team comes to coffee county they always say that we are the most physical team they have ever played, but I guess being from Siegel you would not know anything about hard nose physical football anyway. The stars may win on the score board, but they will know they were in a fight when they get back on the bus I guarantee that.

why does everyone hate on siegel every year.........i know some posters from siegel have given reasons to hate siegel but the "REALITY" is this.....siegel has talent....siegel has skill.....they dont have a head man to put them in the position to succeed....the only thing siegel has needed is a consistant passing game thats it.....and unlike "some" teams siegel has atleast had a winning record two of the last three years....the first one might not have been that impressive but it doesnt really matter...

why does everyone hate on siegel every year.........i know some posters from siegel have given reasons to hate siegel but the "REALITY" is this.....siegel has talent....siegel has skill.....they dont have a head man to put them in the position to succeed....the only thing siegel has needed is a consistant passing game thats it.....and unlike "some" teams siegel has atleast had a winning record two of the last three years....the first one might not have been that impressive but it doesnt really matter...

This 'people' does not hate Siegel as alot of us have known Siegel does have the talent. What set most of us off was some of the same posters you mention and the way a couple of players found their way there from Oakland.

Siegel unfortunately needs more than just a passing game. What they have really lacked is strong line play both on offense and defense. This lack has contributed greatly on y'alls lack of both passing and consistant running games. It also allowed teams like R'dale to run up the score really high in the early days. We have heard how hard y'all have worked in the weight room during the winter, but it has NEVER shown up at game time. The 'clock' incident did not help either.

The really cold hard fact is that Watson should have been gone at the end of last year. Word on the street is that if y'all don't make the playoffs THIS year he IS gone. Rumors are also circulating that Rankin is coming there if Watson does go this year also.

Talking trash on the T will never get you the respect that actually beating quality teams will. Beating 4A teams does NOT count either. You now have Coach Wyatt there who WILL work your tails off in the weight room if y'all will listen and actually do the work he says for y'all to do.

Summed up, don't sing it until you actually bring it.

I don't hate the Stars at all, I hope they do great but Siegel may have the worst coacht posters of any school.

I agree we do have bad posters on here that hardly know anything about being on the field.

thats for trying to quote it and sum it up for us...your no where close.

I think we will have a better year this year with the 09' 010' and 011' classes all going to the lions bowl..should be good?

I think so. 2 winning and only one lossing.and I think we lost the least seniors out of all the teams in our region.

Why don't you ask the players...if it was a hard scrimmage..... games don't start 'till August. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

it went well.we all plaied enthusiasticly and we all did what we were supposed to do. Coach Whyat is a great defence coach.We have a great staff and we have the players to make it somewhere this year.Just got to over come somethings.