08-09 Impact Freshmen!

sbl0702

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who the heck is this bolus? id never heard of him outside a few threads here! Most ratings are a matter of opinion or who gets to see who in what part of the state.

His list while it does take into acount a some of the best in the state has some very glaring omissions

Looking back at his archives, most of the Division I signees I remember were on his lists. While not complete, it's a pretty good source for player names, positions, heights, schools, across the state. I doubt any college coach will sign a player based on being such a list but it may make them aware of a name they didn't know.

He has boys and girls for several states, I'd bet not a whole lot attended his camp. I'd also say if he knew of prospects with high level Division I offers, he'd add them if they're not already on it.

What freshmen should we lookout for across the state?

I know 3 that can play the game and will imapact their teams!

Takeyha (TT) Flowers-----daughter of Mr. Football finalist Jewell Flowers from Lake County

Carnation Hart---Lake County

Macy Wright -----Obion County

Taylor Swain-----Westview

Meagen Porter----Gibson County

Add to the list....I like to here of ones to look for!

SBL

Has Lake Co played in any camps so far and if so..How is T.T.and Carnation doing..Is T.T. starting in the scrimmages if they've had any..Was told the Lake Co.middle school hasn't lost a beat this year also ..

What freshmen should we lookout for across the state?

I know 3 that can play the game and will imapact their teams!

Takeyha (TT) Flowers-----daughter of Mr. Football finalist Jewell Flowers from Lake County

Carnation Hart---Lake County

Macy Wright -----Obion County

Taylor Swain-----Westview

Meagen Porter----Gibson County

Add to the list....I like to here of ones to look for!

SBL

Grainger County has two awesome guards coming in Kara Cabbage and Mara Maples both play for the Trotters. It's rumored that these two young ladies has been praticing with the varisty and will be playing varisty. Again, rumored that Maples will be staring varsity as the PG if so she'll be one of the elite few who has started varisty as a freshmen the last one to my knowledge was Acuff. These girls coupled with Acuff and Crews and the returning varisty Grainger County High should have a great season. I think the jealousy and one man teams have graduated good ole RHS. Best of luck to all the incoming freshmen and upper classman for a safe and injury free year. Remember upper classman U was once a freshman to.

FYI: Sportsmanship is a talent that is instilled in great players and leaders! GO GRIZZLIES!!!!!!!!!

I had to look back in one of my other post to make sure I'm spelling her name right, Bashaara Graves from Clarksville. 6'2 freshman that can handle the ball,as well as post up. I asked about her once before in the middle school post and actually got to see her play. The biggest thing that I??™ve noticed about her is she is very unselfish. When I saw her she could have easily scored 40-50 points on her own but she would pass the ball out just as easily. She's going to be a big asset to her high school team

Has Lake Co played in any camps so far and if so..How is T.T.and Carnation doing..Is T.T. starting in the scrimmages if they've had any..Was told the Lake Co.middle school hasn't lost a beat this year also ..

LCMS hasn't missed a beat......havent been beat this summer at camps our tournaments yet....havent seen any that could beat them pn a regular basis .......will only get beat if they beat themselves!..... (beat dyersburg by 20 at camp....as well as most others!)

TT will start and is the best player on the HS team right now! That may change when the Kinney girl gets well.... TT will still start but may be the 2nd best player on the team. Carnation starts right now but that may change when the kinney girl returns.....

As far as inpact freshmen are concerned.....all of Lake Co freshmen will probably be impact freshmen just some a little more tha others.......Look for playin time for all or most of those 6 freshmen! The future looks bright!

sbl

LCMS hasn't missed a beat......havent been beat this summer at camps our tournaments yet....havent seen any that could beat them pn a regular basis .......will only get beat if they beat themselves!..... (beat dyersburg by 20 at camp....as well as most others!)

TT will start and is the best player on the HS team right now! That may change when the Kinney girl gets well.... TT will still start but may be the 2nd best player on the team. Carnation starts right now but that may change when the kinney girl returns.....

As far as inpact freshmen are concerned.....all of Lake Co freshmen will probably be impact freshmen just some a little more tha others.......Look for playin time for all or most of those 6 freshmen! The future looks bright!

sbl

Kinney still suffering from last seasons shoulder injury or had surgery on it or something else?I figured T.T. would start but figured the older Mendez girl would start along with Kinney..Hope Ross,and the other girl that played last year..Can't remember her name..Figured Carnation would come off the bench..Anything to the rumor that Newsome is going to take over the high school team ..I know he's helped Bret a long time as an assisant but I'm talking about as head coach..Didn't know if Brett was moving up the ladder with Hassel going to Lauderdale Co for the superintendant job?Probably just a rumor..