District 10A

bigchief

Hey bigchief, how is your season going this year? Your guess is as good as mine on how things are stacking up in 10A. As you well remember i'm sure, getting current scores from around the district from some of the teams in 10A is like pulling teeth. From what i understand, NCS and Clarksville Academy are now tied for 1st with two disctrict games each left to play. I think Houston County and East Robertson might be tied for 2nd-3rd then WHH, Jo Byrns and McEwen in last place. I am probably wrong about the whole thing other than NCS and CA being tied.

Looking for someone to clear it up for all of us if they can. Surely there is someone out there that actually knows the standings. Hope life is treating you well and we miss playing you guys this year. Looking forward to districts ...hard to believe the season is so close to being over.

Voldad, things have been pretty tough for us this year. We lost our catcher to a shoulder before the season began. We have not had a full line-up for any game since the first week of the season. I fill out at least two line-up cards each game because I never know who or how many I will have. We played yesterday with 10. Monday we had 13. Who knows what I will have for today at CPA. We could be either 6th or 7th. Depends on our last three games. Hume Fogg only has one left and Pearl is last. We miss Teasley a lot.

We played at Clarksville Academy during spring break without three guys and they got us pretty good. Nice field though. We were supposed to play JoByrns but got rained out.

10 A is tough to keep up with everybody since they are spread out all over the place. Houston Co, McEwen and Clarksville Academy do not call scores to the Tennessean so you cannot get theirs. I am going to miss the Cracker Barrell breakfast meeting next Wednesday. Always a lot of fun.

Haven't heard much out of Clinard this year. I guess McClung is #1 for Heritage. I haven't talked to Orville at Houston Co. all year.

Any idea what yours will be doing next year?