District 5-AA Tournament

Pounder02

You probably don't even know who his dad is but regardless everyones hates Polk Co. no matter where they're from. So yeah he might've been cheering for the Chargers.

I saw him and fallguy's description was right on! Memphis blue and Tampax blue is very different. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It dont matter what color they wore.. Central won. But only because the umpires. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Just face it Central was the better team yesterday. Maybe the two teams will meet up again next wednesday..

I dont know who the genius was that came up with this years tournament format. It hurt Polk more than anyone cause Central only had to beat them once. I hope it will get changed next year. Hope to see a rematch this coming Wednesday. Only time will tell what the future holds for any kid at the next level. College coaches see something in their recrutiment.

The genius that came up with the format is Triplett. He's the district director and came up with the idea at the fall meeting. Ask any coach in the district!

Not a problem to prove you wrong. Spoke to his family - with academics and athletics scholarship, hope scholarship and teachers state discount - Starr is making money to attend Vol State. According to what I heard, academic scholarships paid for all Vol expenses. You are right, I apologize, nah not a full ride. In a few years, he will write you a prescription to help with your stupidity.

The point was a full ride on an athletic scholarship, I said that wasn't so. Most schools juco and D- 1 depend on grades, that my friend was my POINT!!

It dont matter what color they wore.. Central won. But only because the umpires. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Just face it Central was the better team yesterday. Maybe the two teams will meet up again next wednesday..

I agree Central beat Polk. But, Mr. Roberts hurt phillips with tight strike zone. The main problem I have with him calling balls and strikes is, Polk beat Meigs 4 times, dad in stands, whats up with that he didn't even show up to watch meigs sat. or mon. Also, Tad is the same guy that met Polk football team 2 yrs. ago coming off field with both hands high in air and giving them the bird! Now is this a guy Polk would need behind the plate in a District Championship game! I don't think so, but if I'm coach trip, I would of took care of this before it ever happened. Good luck to both teams would love to have 5AA fightin it out.

I saw him and fallguy's description was right on! Memphis blue and Tampax blue is very different. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

with all this cryin on here it seems like those period blood red wildcats r mad cause its their time of the month but i guess that stopped that up for them real good

i believe you had blue on too big dog

He sure did.. We really know who he wanted to win deep down inside BIG BLUE!

i know he has blood playin for polk but i remember many moons ago when he was a p.e coach at mt. view and some other the mcminn central starters had him in class and i think that is the real reason that he wore blue

With all the pre-season hype coming out of Benton, I really expected better results against the Chargers. All the word was how deep the pitching staff was. Had a load of young players tapped to be the next Chipper Jones. The Qualls kid was picked to be the Region Player of the Year. With abundance of talent had many Polk County has, many fans were making reservations for the 'boro. I think the phrase I remember was, "This is the year". Got the big state ranking, too. But Central beats them when it counted the most.

Maybe Triplett just can not beat Hart in the pressure games or maybe Central is just a better TEAM than Polk County. Blame the district tournament format, blame the umpires, it does not matter....The Wildcats got beat again by the baseball Chargers. Good luck against Marion, hope to see the cats on Wednesday.

I did have on blue because I didn't have a red shirt and I stood on your side talking to Mr. Hampton and Mr. Caldwell both of whom means alot to me and was very influential to me as a young man. If you want to go back in time don't forget I went to Central for one semester my freshmen year but left at Christmas after I was cut in basketball. BTW I do not regret going back to Polk at all. If you read my post I said Central was the better team tuesday night, Polk made too many mistakes but Roberts still should not have been calling the game. As for the kids I had at Mt. View I still like and care how those kids do, I wish them the best. Remember I know alot of you and and you know me. However, I do not hide behind the computer like most of you. If I make a comment about your color blue it is just as a joke with some of my Central buddies on this board.

Old Warhorse you my friend are a fool if you really believe anything you just posted. No one was talking about boro and Qualls was not picked to be the Region Player of the Year! As for Polks young kids I think they proved themselves, IMO the best freshmen class around with the exception of Centrals two freshmen which I think are also pretty good but they just didn't get alot of P.T.

I look foreward to meeting you all again Wednesday hopefully. You all know who I am so come on up and lets talk baseball but then again most of you don't want to talk unless its on this computer. Good Luck Monday!