RIVERDALE

riverdaleman

I bet the Riverdale players are feeding on this negativity on the T. I wish the very best for them except in week 0! Coach A has them moving in the right direction. I am sure that the support of the administration means so much to these kids. Go Warriors~!

Hope they get a great Defensive coordinator soon.

I hope they are having a complete feeding freezy on it! When I predicted they would go 5-5 I knew it would not be popular, but they needed some kind of motivation besides folks telling them just how good they are like they have been hearing over the years.

Now it is up to them to prove to folks that the Riverdale Dominance of not only Region 4 but most of the rest of the state as well is NOT over. I for one will gladly eat a BUNCH of crow on here if they prove me wrong.

The gauntlet has been thrown down Warriors, now are you gonna pick it up and prove not only me but the rest of the state wrong? I hope so as one of your Brothers is about to come home on leave and will be out there to see what y'all are doing. This will be the last R'dale football he will get to see for some time as he is deploying to Iraq early next month. Who ever has number 68 now had better make all their blocks or you will hear about it! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

BTW the 'clone' can still squat over 600! This is with a bad knee and the fact he is down to 225 now.

Now don't sing it, BRING IT!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the way the team is progressing. Since we have so few guys that got PT, espcially on offense, there is a lot of teaching going on. From the looks of it, there is also a lot of learning going on as well. They look much better than they did that second day.

Lots of footballs in the air the last couple days...don't no if that means anything or not.

There are lots of guys that look like they are getting close to becoming football players. We definitely need a few more guys to step up.

I expect Riverdale to eventually be better in the skill positions this year but there is a lot of work to do. The defense is well ahead of the offense right now.

We'll know a lot more after the scrimmage next week. With so many guys working it makes it hard to get a good look at the first couple groups. There must be 45 backs/WRs and about 40 O-linemen. The coaches are workinig all of the players hard looking for that extra depth.

Go Warriors!!!

I would be interested in seeing what others think of practice so far. Where is lastonetoknow...I'm sure he has some insights.

What's the latest word on the Franklin scrimmage?

From what ive seen they will surprise some folks , just my thoughts /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

How many players are out and who is the D coordinator? Good luck to the Warriors.

I was wondering the same thing myself. I did talk to one of the current players who is REALLY excited right now. I think Coach A has made some great adjustments that fans will LIKE, and the competition will HATE!

watching the intersquad scrimmage for the warriors today i saw some questions answered. it looks like these guys have good size and intensity. hard hits, long runs i saw some very good plays made by the kids but its not the X's and O's you are worried about as much in the spring as much as the actual ability to make plays.

im not sure how they split the teams up either, but cant wait to see them actually play the opposition (which unfortunately may have to wait til this fall for me) when they have 11 on the field instead of 22.

oh yeah, and did i mention that cody west is going to be a HECK of a quarterback?

i do think that anyone who has predicted them missing out on the playoffs is sadly mistaken. a couple guys from blackmans team last year came to the same conclusion so i dont think its just me being biased. the backs are going to have to hold on to the ball a lot better tho but plenty of time to work on that