And the new HC at MTCS is........

Do you think any transfers will show up at MTCS from other schools in the general area. Don't accuse me of something cause I dont know the man. But I reported this months ago after hearing talk at the state 5A championship game. Now I wander what took so long?

I would highly doubt it until they offer financial aid. Then they would be with the big boys in DII instead of 1A. It might happen in the future, but not the near future. It might happen, but I would be very surprised if there were a great number of them.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you think any transfers will show up at MTCS from other schools in the general area. Don't accuse me of something cause I dont know the man. But I reported this months ago after hearing talk at the state 5A championship game. Now I wander what took so long?

The MTSC Board had to approve the hire by a majority of the 14 member board. He was presented twice, and rejected both times. Thus answering what took so long.

Time Out! What a great and classy post (sarcasm intended). Just how in the world did he lie? Yeah, he said he was coming back, but if you have read the papers you would know that he had been denied twice. He probably thought that it was over with. So when he said he was coming back, he really thought he was. Then it seems like Mr. Throneberry got involved and "suggested" the board vote again. This was well after the point that he said he was staying. You cannot fault him for what he did. Saying that he used his family as an excuse is preposterous and shows just how ridiculous and uninformed you are as a person. First off he has two daughters that will be in high school and middle school. If you look at MTCS' web site, that adds up to close to $12,000 per year. That is not chump change, and I expect that faculty members receive all or most of the tuition discounted for their children to attend there. Most private schools have that kind of deal.

This sickens me to see a parent of a player take cheap shots at a coach that got his son 2 Championship rings. Seems like you need to use your efforts getting behind the new coach and giving him your support instead of tearing down the previous coach that only gave everything in his power for Smyrna High School. Things change and time moves on, and you can sit and sulk or move forward. It seems pretty obvious which you have chosen. I just hope you haven't passed this venom to your son. Smyrna needs all its players AND parents to support the new coach and help keep the momentum rolling.

I don't have a son at Smyrna or really any dog in the fight, it just made me sick to see a cheap shot like this taken at a class guy.

ha..im guessin your one of the MTCS fans ...right?....get a life...i've coached before way higher then Mr.classy Shadowens...Good luck with hi, lfe goes on...and The smyrna community supports Coach williams..and the Players have learned to accept him..cause he aint going nowhere....all im saying Dont;s say you bleed purple and gold and edge our players on as if you were stayin or even sitting out....Hats off to Coach shadowens for giving my son and the community an uprising.....but the cheap shot was bailing out for some JV school that has no potential what so ever to even tough or even get close to a golden ball...even if coach shad held it in front of them....lol.ahahahhahaha...lets just say he want be seeing one of those for a while......a....long while... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

ha..im guessin your one of the MTCS fans ...right?....get a life...i've coached before way higher then Mr.classy Shadowens...Good luck with hi, lfe goes on...and The smyrna community supports Coach williams..and the Players have learned to accept him..cause he aint going nowhere....all im saying Dont;s say you bleed purple and gold and edge our players on as if you were stayin or even sitting out....Hats off to Coach shadowens for giving my son and the community an uprising.....but the cheap shot was bailing out for some JV school that has no potential what so ever to even tough or even get close to a golden ball...even if coach shad held it in front of them....lol.ahahahhahaha...lets just say he want be seeing one of those for a while......a....long while... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Dude i think your a freaking idiot..why you hating on coach shad for...live in reality he is just doing something for him and his family...is the man just suppose to please everyone else his whole life but himself?

...shut up...

Wow what an intelligent response....

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

...shut up...

If you were a true bulldog you would stop and think that coach shad has been a bulldog forever and regardless if he coached here the rest of his life he will always be a bulldog. Coach Shad is making the best move for his family, himself, and he is doing what he obviously thinks is right. Quit hating and think about coach shad and his family for a second.

I have heard two different versions of the reasons why he wasn't voted in the first two times. One was because he hadn't been a member of the Church of Christ but a couple of months. The other was that he was divorced, and apparently that is a concern for them.

Good luck to Coach Shad.....I am sure that he will make an impact over there. It is sort of funny that he and Carson and Pipp are in the same region at opposing schools!