District 8-AA Tournament

timbdp

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw a little of the Greenbrier/Station Camp game. Score was like 2-1 (Station) going into the fifth or sixth inning. RF for Greenbrier made a great catch on the line and then threw out a tagging runner at the plate for a double play. Greenbrier made some mistakes on base running at their next at bat and came away with no runs. They changed pitchers late in the game before I had to leave and looked like they were really in the game. I do know they lost a senior pitcher to injury and really did not have much experience in the bull pen this year. Lots of young talent in the pipeline will make them a team to watch over the next few years.

Station Camp 10 Greenbrier 2

i don't think greenbriar laid down. Station Camp had excellent pitching for the night backed up by no error defense. Timely hitting [finally] did the rest of the damage for Station Camp. Good pasture is the class of the district, but remember, Station Camp handed them their only district loss. The question is, will Station Camp show up to play or not?

So what is everyone's opinion for the DCA and White House game today?

I believe DCA is throwing Stem against them again. The first game he threw against White House, he was dominate. Will it be a repeat or will White House surprise DCA? Who did White House throw yesterday and who will throw today?

Goodpasture should take care of Station Camp, should they not?