McCallie vs. CCS

soccerman08

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ccs man, why do you think your team is good at all?

You know, posts like this make me slightly miffed.

You register. You post 4 minutes later in a tone that carries a very sarcastic and downright bitter feeling.

That being said, I think McCallie either gets a 1 goal victory or ties CCS.

And about the district tourny, playing at ND is an advantage for sure. The fields are different sizes and ND will be, of course, more apt to playing on their own field. However this did absolutely nothing last year.

And a reminder the the newbies: support your team, be objective, and don't make blanket statements without at least providing something to back it up. Really.

Ok I'm done.

Have not seen CCS play this year but have heard they are talented and have played well in most games all season. The csas game I think has been beaten to death about McCallie giving up goals during that game and I think the true word was McCallie played several jv players and all their team that night and missing 2 key starters. As stated before Duncan did make a couple of great goals no matter who was on the field. However, if you look at all the rest of the season you can see that McCallie has not given up a goal, Dalton, Webb, Baylor to name a few have not scored. Their are bragging rights on the line but other than that the game means nothing to McCallie's season and I assume nothing to CCS. I am sure the game will be a good game. I would think McCallie will win but who knows the score. I do know if McCallie can get on frame, but if so the score will be high but that did not happen against Webb where it could have been a much higher score so easily. But it will all be history in 7 hours.

i don't see mccallie shut out ccs.....that is what i was referring to.....csas put 3 goals on mccallie......ccs has a better offense than csas.....will be a close game.

and ccs will win the district.....