McCallie vs. CCS

soccerman08

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When is the last time Boyd played McCallie or Baylor during the season? I think they shy away from that kind of competition or is there a legitimate excuse?

Why don't you ask the coach? When I was there we played McCallie every year, beat them the year they won state, and played baylor during the season. What does that have to do with anything anyways? Someone said it would be a shut out, I just stated the obvious. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

When is the last time Boyd played McCallie or Baylor during the season? I think they shy away from that kind of competition or is there a legitimate excuse?

McCallie scrimmaged Boyd last year in a pre-season game. While it is not a real game, everyone still treats it like one on the field. I also believe Baylor played them last year in season...

Brad Gibson (CCS Goalie) kept CCS in the game not only this year, but he did this last year vs. McCallie and I am sure countless other opponets as well. He is really good. Other than that, I do not think the 1-0 score reflects the game.

McCallie scrimmaged Boyd last year in a pre-season game. While it is not a real game, everyone still treats it like one on the field. I also believe Baylor played them last year in season...

Brad Gibson (CCS Goalie) kept CCS in the game not only this year, but he did this last year vs. McCallie and I am sure countless other opponets as well. He is really good. Other than that, I do not think the 1-0 score reflects the game.

Brad certainly did have an excellent game, and while mccallie's lack of further goals was largely due to him, there were some blatant chances that mccallie just didn't finish. they had a missed PK, and several other chances right in front of an open net. just didn't land. regardless, mccallie dominated the possession and the flow of the game, but kudos to CCS and the keeper for keeping us off the scoreboard to that extent.