Loser's for Monday April 28 by MrNoitAll

MrNoitAll

Blackman vs. Lebanon-I am sure that Blackman will want to take its frustration out on someone and today they catch The Blue Devils from Lebanon. Lebanon has been playing better and Blackman thought it could defeat Riverdale and that was a wrong idea. Blackman can not beat the Warriors this year take that to the bank as George would say! Is it coaching maybe, is it that players do not think they can beat Riverdale maybe, is it that Riverdale is a better team maybe, but what ever the reason is Blackman will get back to winning and the Loser today is Lebanon!

Cannon County vs. Middle TN. Christian will be the ESPN game of the day. MTCS has always wanted to be big time, the baseball team does have a big time stadium which the Ladies do not have and the reason is why? There field is like a cow pasture, if you do not get there early do not be concern because there will be plenty of places to put up a chair. I do not understand why the boy??™s field is excellent and the girl??™s field is not as good as The Football School??™s Practice field! Loser is MTCS

Coffee County vs. Shelbyville is a game that Coffee County wants to win and The Basketball School does also, but we can only have one winner and my major concern is can the Ladies from CC recover from playing big games this weekend and get back down to business in district? I have a feeling not many teams in District 8 wants to play them now, they are playing excellent ball and Coach Morey has The Basketball School playing well also. But again we can only have one loser today and that Loser will be The Basketball School! And NO I am not doing this because of the Tee shirts!

Goodpasture vs. Brentwood at one time would have been a very good game but the Ladies from Goodpasture is coming into this game with a one game losing streak and they do not like it. They played some very big games this weekend and beat MJ once but today they will change back to the winning ways and the Loser is the Rich School Brentwood!

Riverdale vs. Cookeville is a game that Coach Jones is not looking forward to because the Warriors are the best in district and his team will not be a match for them today. I guess if anything good will come out of this game for Cookieville is that the season is almost over for them.Loser again is Cookieville!

Warren County vs. Oakland will be a game that Oakland can sweep the series between these two schools. Oakland is good but not great and they will be paying to get into the State tournament this year in the Boro. The Nursery School is Ok well when you play an Ok school against a good school the good school makes the Ok school a loser and that will be The Nursery School!

Ezell Harding vs. Lipscomb is a game between two Church of Christ schools today. The first time this year that these ole coaches brought their teams together Ezell won and Lipscomb was the Loser. Well today is a different day, Lipscomb has some pop in their line-up and pretty good defense. Well Ezell has a very good pitcher that can tame these bats from Lipscomb and they have a really good defense so the loser again will be Lipscomb because this game is all about pitching and Ezell has the best pitching in district.

Page vs. Franklin will be the back up ESPN game today because you will not have any problems finding a seat at this game. Franklin is having a bunch of problems with winning and Page is a good team again not a great team and they will take care of this Williamson County team today. Loser is Franklin in the Battle of Williamson County.

Hume-Fogg vs. Franklin Road Academy is a game that I would not go to because it will be over very soon. I am sure that FRA is glad that they have Pearl Cohn in their district because they would win every time but they are not playing the Firebirds today they are playing HF and FRA will be a Loser again today and tomorrow and into the district play-offs.

Loretto vs. Lawrence County is a game that Lawrence County needs to win as much as anyone that is playing today. They have not been playing good enough to make the plays off and they had better start today or it will be a very hard to pick it back up for district! Loser is Loretto but do not be surprise that an upset takes place!

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Columbia Academy vs. Huntland will be another game that the people from Columbia can mark down as a Red Letter day because they will make a Loser out of Huntland!

Santa Fe vs. Cornersville is a game that Santa Fe will not mark down as a Red Letter day because Cornersville is one of the better Single A schools in the Mid State and Santa Fe is in the early stages of building a program. Loser is Santa Fe.

Blackman vs. Lebanon-I am sure that Blackman will want to take its frustration out on someone and today they catch The Blue Devils from Lebanon. Lebanon has been playing better and Blackman thought it could defeat Riverdale and that was a wrong idea. Blackman can not beat the Warriors this year take that to the bank as George would say! Is it coaching maybe, is it that players do not think they can beat Riverdale maybe, is it that Riverdale is a better team maybe, but what ever the reason is Blackman will get back to winning and the Loser today is Lebanon!

Cannon County vs. Middle TN. Christian will be the ESPN game of the day. MTCS has always wanted to be big time, the baseball team does have a big time stadium which the Ladies do not have and the reason is why? There field is like a cow pasture, if you do not get there early do not be concern because there will be plenty of places to put up a chair. I do not understand why the boy??™s field is excellent and the girl??™s field is not as good as The Football School??™s Practice field! Loser is MTCS

Coffee County vs. Shelbyville is a game that Coffee County wants to win and The Basketball School does also, but we can only have one winner and my major concern is can the Ladies from CC recover from playing big games this weekend and get back down to business in district? I have a feeling not many teams in District 8 wants to play them now, they are playing excellent ball and Coach Morey has The Basketball School playing well also. But again we can only have one loser today and that Loser will be The Basketball School! And NO I am not doing this because of the Tee shirts!

Goodpasture vs. Brentwood at one time would have been a very good game but the Ladies from Goodpasture is coming into this game with a one game losing streak and they do not like it. They played some very big games this weekend and beat MJ once but today they will change back to the winning ways and the Loser is the Rich School Brentwood!

Riverdale vs. Cookeville is a game that Coach Jones is not looking forward to because the Warriors are the best in district and his team will not be a match for them today. I guess if anything good will come out of this game for Cookieville is that the season is almost over for them.Loser again is Cookieville!

Warren County vs. Oakland will be a game that Oakland can sweep the series between these two schools. Oakland is good but not great and they will be paying to get into the State tournament this year in the Boro. The Nursery School is Ok well when you play an Ok school against a good school the good school makes the Ok school a loser and that will be The Nursery School!

Ezell Harding vs. Lipscomb is a game between two Church of Christ schools today. The first time this year that these ole coaches brought their teams together Ezell won and Lipscomb was the Loser. Well today is a different day, Lipscomb has some pop in their line-up and pretty good defense. Well Ezell has a very good pitcher that can tame these bats from Lipscomb and they have a really good defense so the loser again will be Lipscomb because this game is all about pitching and Ezell has the best pitching in district.

Page vs. Franklin will be the back up ESPN game today because you will not have any problems finding a seat at this game. Franklin is having a bunch of problems with winning and Page is a good team again not a great team and they will take care of this Williamson County team today. Loser is Franklin in the Battle of Williamson County.

Hume-Fogg vs. Franklin Road Academy is a game that I would not go to because it will be over very soon. I am sure that FRA is glad that they have Pearl Cohn in their district because they would win every time but they are not playing the Firebirds today they are playing HF and FRA will be a Loser again today and tomorrow and into the district play-offs.

Loretto vs. Lawrence County is a game that Lawrence County needs to win as much as anyone that is playing today. They have not been playing good enough to make the plays off and they had better start today or it will be a very hard to pick it back up for district! Loser is Loretto but do not be surprise that an upset takes place!

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Columbia Academy vs. Huntland will be another game that the people from Columbia can mark down as a Red Letter day because they will make a Loser out of Huntland!

Santa Fe vs. Cornersville is a game that Santa Fe will not mark down as a Red Letter day because Cornersville is one of the better Single A schools in the Mid State and Santa Fe is in the early stages of building a program. Loser is Santa Fe.

Hey MNIA,

I love reading your stuff. I feel like you left out one game today, and I KNOW you made a mistake (stop the presses!)

What about Columbia v. Franklin County? They are making up the game today at 4:30 in Fulmerville.

Also, the Basketball School coach's name is Robin Ayers. Coach Morey has been at Oakland the past couple of years.

Finally, which game are you watching tonight?

CR

Hey MNIA,I love reading your stuff. I feel like you left out one game today, and I KNOW you made a mistake (stop the presses!)What about Columbia v. Franklin County? They are making up the game today at 4:30 in Fulmerville.Also, the Basketball School coach's name is Robin Ayers. Coach Morey has been at Oakland the past couple of years.Finally, which game are you watching tonight?CR

I knew that because I have meant Coach Ayer's mother several time being from that area I am slow on Monday's, But the big game is in Fulmerville as you call it is between the Mule School and Phil's Team. Well Phil's team had better be better this fall because his spring team is not! The Loser today will be Phil's Team and I am afraid it is getting closer to football season all of the time! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I missed getting to talk to you at the tournament this weekend. I'm glad you liked the T's.I missed getting to talk to you at the tournament this weekend. i'm glad you liked the T's.

Who said that we did not talk? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Coach Robin Ayers and Assistant Coach Kerry Thompson are Shelbyville coaches. Coach Morey was their coach during the seniors freshman year. Just wanted to clarify who was doing a good job now, not that Morey did not. Good luck to the Eaglettes, yall have had a good year considering 5 coaches in 4 years.

Lebanon is playing better! The score tonight against Blackman was 5-2. The Lady Devils from Lebanon are looking stronger and more confident. Sophomore right fielder Jessica Lingnau made an outstanding catch in right field for one out and then fired the ball home in time to get the runner for a double play. Freshman DH, Katherine Ludwikowski knocked an over the fence homerun for 2 RBIs. Sophomore pitcher Anna Mullis continues to improve with each game. Freshman Malika Anderson is covering a lot of ground in centerfield and doing an awesome job. This young team is improving each week and looks forward to a bright future.

Hey MNIA,

I love reading your stuff. I feel like you left out one game today, and I KNOW you made a mistake (stop the presses!)

What about Columbia v. Franklin County? They are making up the game today at 4:30 in Fulmerville.

Also, the Basketball School coach's name is Robin Ayers. Coach Morey has been at Oakland the past couple of years.

Finally, which game are you watching tonight?

CR

does anyone know who won this game?

Lebanon is playing better! The score tonight against Blackman was 5-2. The Lady Devils from Lebanon are looking stronger and more confident. Sophomore right fielder Jessica Lingnau made an outstanding catch in right field for one out and then fired the ball home in time to get the runner for a double play. Freshman DH, Katherine Ludwikowski knocked an over the fence homerun for 2 RBIs. Sophomore pitcher Anna Mullis continues to improve with each game. Freshman Malika Anderson is covering a lot of ground in centerfield and doing an awesome job. This young team is improving each week and looks forward to a bright future.

i also heard the one of blackman's freshman hit it out. and another had a triple. where is Blackman in the District race? and where is the District tournament games held?

wildcatmom , you heard right. Freshman hit her 5th varsity hr (also has one in jv game). Another freshman did hit a triple and is getting better every game. Blackman has secured #2 spot in district. Tournament starts Friday at Siegal High. Thanks for keeping up with the Lady Blaze