Coffee County Tourney by MrNoitAll

MrNoitAll

Well I have read all the comments about that tournament. Any invitational tourney you go to will be stacked for the home team. Fact is they lost to a Dis. 8AAA team and they didn't like it. Bad calls by the umpire are a part of the game. I will say this, Dis. 8AAA is starting to catch up with the top Districts in the state, we aren't there yet, but we're getting there.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes the last loss was to Blackman, we pitched our freshman pitcher and she struggled, the Lady Raiders have been playing great softball and have won their last 12 games, the region should be interesting right MrNoitAll? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

speaking of region, which team gets #1 seed, regular season champ or tourney champ

Yes the last loss was to Blackman, we pitched our freshman pitcher and she struggled, the Lady Raiders have been playing great softball and have won their last 12 games, the region should be interesting right MrNoitAll? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

You are right 5A football fan it should be! I think regionals will be fun to watch then when we go to the East I am not so sure we will have as much fun! As of today MrNoitAll would pick them to make it to the Boro. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

You are right 5A football fan it should be! I think regionals will be fun to watch then when we go to the East I am not so sure we will have as much fun! As of today MrNoitAll would pick them to make it to the Boro. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Watch out Mr. NoItAll, your stepping out on a very thin branch here. Doesn't that region have to go through Ooltewah's region? Don't see it happening................ should be Riverdale and Ooltewah or Soddy and Ooltewah.

Watch out Mr. NoItAll, your stepping out on a very thin branch here. Doesn't that region have to go through Ooltewah's region? Don't see it happening................ should be Riverdale and Ooltewah or Soddy and Ooltewah.

I agree the teams that Uncle Exlax crystal balls says will be in the state as of today would be Ooltewah and Soddy! Boy do I hate to pick against those Mighty Wildcats! I also see where we both are playing "The Big Ones". Now do we want to make a friendly bet on the out come stlbrd? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />