District 8-AAA Tournament

sportsguy22

home field advantage?

Its funny to get in someones head when the opposing team pulls the pitcher and on the PA you hear "whats wrong with this thing i cant get it to work, all the pieces are their but their just not functioning" "well heres the problem, its outta gas."

It looked like they needed all the help they could get with their deterierating team (player wise). CC still has a pretty good season.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes I think its a disadvantage to host a tournament. Unless a field is maintained by the city, the coaches and some of the players have to get there early to work on the field and perform various other functions to keep the tournament running smoothly. All this extra work can be very tiresome on these coaches and players. I have talked to some coaches who have told me they just as soon not host a tournament for that reason. Congratulations to Coach James and the Lawrence Co team for making it to the Region and overcoming bus lag. Its a long way from Lawrenceburg to Manchester. Lincoln Co has proved, so far, to be the best team in the district and winning the regular season was no fluke. Good luck to both teams in the Region.

Sometimes I think its a disadvantage to host a tournament. Unless a field is maintained by the city, the coaches and some of the players have to get there early to work on the field and perform various other functions to keep the tournament running smoothly. All this extra work can be very tiresome on these coaches and players. I have talked to some coaches who have told me they just as soon not host a tournament for that reason. Congratulations to Coach James and the Lawrence Co team for making it to the Region and overcoming bus lag. Its a long way from Lawrenceburg to Manchester. Lincoln Co has proved, so far, to be the best team in the district and winning the regular season was no fluke. Good luck to both teams in the Region.

I agree with all you said and people say I don't agree with umps.haha. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Good to see you yesterday.

LINCOLN COUNTY 9 LAWRENCE CO 0. BARETT SULLIVAN PITCHED A GREAT GAME FO LINCOLN. FIRST TIME LINCOLN COUNTY HAS WON THE TOURNAMENT. CONGRATS TO THE TWO SENIORS ON LINCOLN COUNTY TEAM JORDAN WHITAKER 3 FOR 4 WITH A HR. BRIAN SHARPE 1ST BASE , PITCHER ON A GREAT SEASON. NOW LETS WIN THE REGION.