#1-Fri. 5pm -Lawrenceburg vs Columbia

#2-Fri. 7pm -Shelbyville vs LC/FC winner

#4-Sat 1pm - Tullahoma vs #1 winner

#3-Sat 3pm - Coffee vs #2 winner

Monday Loser brackets games 5 & 7

Tuesday Loser bracket game 5 Winner bracket finals 7pm

Wed Loser bracket finals 6pm

Thursday Champ 5pm , If game at 7

Why is there only one game today? Couldn't game 3 be played today? Why aren't they playing on Sunday as a little birdie told me the coaches had agreed to do? HHUUMMM!! Are there shenanigans going on in 8AAA?

Well lets look at the weather.... Looks like a game is scheduled today at 3:00 so it must be okay..... do they close the city down after five? Tomorrows weather forecast - Sunny and 70.... looks like a good day to me. Now Sundays might not be the best option I think the coaches siad they would play. I hope the extended forecast isn't accurate since they are calling for rain Thursday and Friday... you know just liek yesterday.

Maybe there are other reasons behind this? Do they want to see the top two teams go even longer without playing. Is it going to be over a week for both? Yeap, it looks like tomfoolery to me. Nothing new.

I have to agree with you, there is ample time to play more then one game today & tomorrow is as good a day to play as any. The only reason I could think of stopping them from playing tomorrow is church. In my opion, they could play after 1 PM tomorrow. Better yet, isn't it said that God created all of this, so wouldn't the great outdoors be considered his church to the world?

Why is there only one game today? Couldn't game 3 be played today? Why aren't they playing on Sunday as a little birdie told me the coaches had agreed to do? HHUUMMM!! Are there shenanigans going on in 8AAA?

Well lets look at the weather.... Looks like a game is scheduled today at 3:00 so it must be okay..... do they close the city down after five? Tomorrows weather forecast - Sunny and 70.... looks like a good day to me. Now Sundays might not be the best option I think the coaches siad they would play. I hope the extended forecast isn't accurate since they are calling for rain Thursday and Friday... you know just liek yesterday.

Maybe there are other reasons behind this? Do they want to see the top two teams go even longer without playing. Is it going to be over a week for both? Yeap, it looks like tomfoolery to me. Nothing new.

This senario does make one question the legitimacy of what may be going on. Probably nothing to it, but it sure looks squirrely. BTW, who makes the decision on the weather related game changes, makeup dates, ect and who approves it. Maybe the tournament host will chime in and clarify the changes.