District 7A tournament!

shoooter20

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

monterey plays clay at 5 pm in championship game . 7 oclock game slated after only with a monterey loss . and as for scout... cant judge a team on a loss its what they do with it .. monterey girls will take care of themselves by playin one game at a time ..good luck monterey and clay with whoever you face in regions ...those games to be played on friday at rbs due to rain on thursday!

That was the best three championship games I have seen...one 14 inning game and then 7 innings. Both teams left it all on the field tonight. They proved why they are the two best teams in the district this season. Wish both of the luck on Monday, would be nice to see 7A represented at state.That was the best three championship games I have seen...one 14 inning game and then 7 innings. Both teams left it all on the field tonight. They proved why they are the two best teams in the district this season. Wish both of the luck on Monday, would be nice to see 7A represented at state.

was definately a late nighter .. both teams were exausted ..but never gave up fought to the end.!if both these teams give forth that kind of effort in the region run .. there is no telling how far they both can go.!this is my 7 th year having a girl on the team, and this is the first time i ve ever seen a 14 inning game . this 7 a league may not be loaded from top to bottom with talent.. but the heart and grit these teams displayed last night is unmatched by any . am very proud of these girls and am so greatful that this league is gonna be represented by these determined , hard playin , and high quality.! ,young women from both clay county high school and the 5 time district champion lady wildcats from monterey !!!!!!