• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Site: Siegel High School

4:00 Loser's bracket Cookeville/Blackman

6:00 Loser's bracket Warren Co./Siegel

8:00 Winner's bracket finals Riverdale/Oakland

Should be a good game but the way that Bre is pitching the Lady Warriors are doing just fine! Do they miss Cat of course she just happen to be one of the best pitchers in the State as well as the country, but Bre will help these Ladies continue their winning ways! These two teams should be in the finals of the district! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Curiousparent

I don't think anything happened to Cookeville last night that was unexpected.

Cookeville can play with Sparta and Warren County but are in over there heads with the rest of the teams in Dictrict 7AAA. If you've ever sat and watched a game and I have seen them play a few games this year, in their minds they are as good as the teams from the 'Boro! Instead of striving to play at that same level as the 'Boro teams, some not all of those girls have an arrogance about them like they are already playing on Team USA.

They got their attitudes handed to them on a silver platter last night!

Curiousparent

I don't think anything happened to Cookeville last night that was unexpected.

Cookeville can play with Sparta and Warren County but are in over there heads with the rest of the teams in Dictrict 7AAA. If you've ever sat and watched a game and I have seen them play a few games this year, in their minds they are as good as the teams from the 'Boro! Instead of striving to play at that same level as the 'Boro teams, some not all of those girls have an arrogance about them like they are already playing on Team USA.

They got their attitudes handed to them on a silver platter last night!

I am not an expert by no means, but this sounds like a coaching issue to me. All teenage girls can be arrogant at times but I believe maybe the coach should take control and handle that problem. From what I have seen this season, Cookeville has only backslid from the start. Maybe next year will be a better year for them.

by the way - not putting down the ability of the girls from Warren County or White County at all because on a good day they can hang in there and play ball.

I agree... Warren County has stepped it up and White County looked pretty good this year too. If anyone is wondering what happened to someone I wonder what happened to Siegel. I thought they had a pretty good team this year.

I agree... Warren County has stepped it up and White County looked pretty good this year too. If anyone is wondering what happened to someone I wonder what happened to Siegel. I thought they had a pretty good team this year.

I don't know what happened to Siegel, but I'll tell you what... there are two teams in 7AAA that have come back and surprised me. The first team that has impressed me this second half is Lebanon. Their pitching and defense has really changed since the beginning of the season and the second half they started playing teams like Blackman, Oakland, and Siegel a lot closer than they did the first half, but they just couldn't pull off a win. The first game of the district tournament they only lost to Blackman 1-0 and that game was called off one inning early. Warren Co. has also impressed me they beat Lebanon only 3-2 and then turned around and beat Siegel 5-1. Their bats have really started pounding that ball. These are two teams that everyone had already given up on that turned out being better than people thought.