Coffee County vs. The Mighty Wildcats by MrNoitAll

MrNoitAll

Tonight is the game that so many people in Coffee County have been waiting for! You have the two best teams going head to head and you can only have one winner! The Mighty Wildcats have beaten the Ladies from Manchester everytime this year! Yes do you remember Coffeee County? The winner will be going to regions on Monday for sure and the loser will continue the fight to get to the next level! I can hardly wait to see this game because I can walk around and talk to people or be on the field and people will be wondering is that MrNoitAll or is that MrNoitAll and they will never know for sure! But I will be there to watch the Loser tonight and Uncle Exlax told me not to miss this one for sure! The Loser will be the Mighty Wildkittens! Yes I am picking them to be the loser because they have not gotten any better as the year as gone along. We have been depending on Jones to do it all and the other girls have not step up to help her, plus I have heard we have a little problem on the team that not many people are talking about! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonight is the game that so many people in Coffee County have been waiting for! You have the two best teams going head to head and you can only have one winner! The Mighty Wildcats have beaten the Ladies from Manchester everytime this year! Yes do you remember Coffeee County? The winner will be going to regions on Monday for sure and the loser will continue the fight to get to the next level! I can hardly wait to see this game because I can walk around and talk to people or be on the field and people will be wondering is that MrNoitAll or is that MrNoitAll and they will never know for sure! But I will be there to watch the Loser tonight and Uncle Exlax told me not to miss this one for sure! The Loser will be the Mighty Wildkittens! Yes I am picking them to be the loser because they have not gotten any better as the year as gone along. We have been depending on Jones to do it all and the other girls have not step up to help her, plus I have heard we have a little problem on the team that not many people are talking about! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

MrNoitAll, would you be willing to bet money on that pick?

MrNoitAll, would you be willing to bet money on that pick?

Sir what would you like to put on this friendly game tonight? Maybe the Loser will have to wear a MrNoitAll tee shirt at the next game? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> Or maybe MrNoitAll will take his mask off to you only?

Sir what would you like to put on this friendly game tonight? Maybe the Loser will have to wear a MrNoitAll tee shirt at the next game? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> Or maybe MrNoitAll will take his mask off to you only?

Please Mr. Know it all with your great wisdom enlighten us on what the score willl be as well. Will Ted Striker be the umpire?? I heard he sweats alot.

Please Mr. Know it all with your great wisdom enlighten us on what the score willl be as well. Will Ted Striker be the umpire?? I heard he sweats alot.

I do believe it is suppose to be quite warm tonight! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

The game of the year is almost here. In the famous words of Triple H, are you ready? I got two words for ya Coffee County. (Just having fun) See you at the game or listen to it LIVE on WMSR AM1320 and 107.9FM in Manchester, in Tullahoma at 105.1FM and worldwide at thunder1320.com. If you are going to the the game bring your radio and listen to the Coffee Co. broadcast on FanCast at 103.7FM.

Well, MrNoitAll, I'm going to go against you on this one. I agree with most of your picks, but I believe bigtime players step up their game in the postseason and Jones in a big time player. Your right, it will depend on whether or not her teammates can score some runs for her, but I believe they will. It should be a very good game because CC is playing as good as anyone in the State right now.

Well, MrNoitAll, I'm going to go against you on this one. I agree with most of your picks, but I believe bigtime players step up their game in the postseason and Jones in a big time player. Your right, it will depend on whether or not her teammates can score some runs for her, but I believe they will. It should be a very good game because CC is playing as good as anyone in the State right now.

I dont know where these two teams face off but if they play at Coffee County, I pick Coffee County. If they play anywhere else I pick Tullahoma.

I hate to be the type of person who told you so but did I not tell you that CC had picked up its game! These are two teams going in two different directions one is going up and one is going down now you pick which one! A great game by the CC girls and now the Mighty Wildkittens must decide when they want to pack up their bags for the year! Like I said when you have drama you have problems! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I hate to be the type of person who told you so but did I not tell you that CC had picked up its game! These are two teams going in two different directions one is going up and one is going down now you pick which one! A great game by the CC girls and now the Mighty Wildkittens must decide when they want to pack up their bags for the year! Like I said when you have drama you have problems! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I may be wrong but i dont think a little drama can account for CC hitting off Jones and scoring runs, playing stand-up defense and just playing great softball...great job ladies from CC and drama from Tull or not, they were just not able to score runs..,.