CASCADE CHAMPIONS

FridayMainEvent

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE CHAMPIONS ON A DOMINATING DISTRICT RUN!

Cascade has had a great two year run which has resulted in only 1 district loss in two years including district tournament play. I just wanted to let the kids know how proud everyone is of this accomplishment. We are expecting big things from you guys, so don't lift your foot off the gas pedal yet. KEEP THE HAMMER DOWN!! Wasn't able to stay for the awards last night. Can someone update me on the all district selections and MVP award. I'd assume Cory Mullins or Josh Brown got the MVP. What a season those young men had. Anyway, great job guys and keep it up!!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to the players and coaching staff at Cascade! I have only been able to see a handful of games this year but have came away even more impressed each outing that I get to watch. Coach Parker and Coach Comstock have done a wondeful job of coaching these young men. They are a complete ball team in nearly every facet of the game. The pitching is loaded with many possible starters and relievers. The guys are very patient and smart at the plate and on the base paths. Last years team was very exciting to watch and they accomplished many things that Cascade has never experienced. I only hope that Cascade is able to build off of last year and take it another step. Good luck the rest of the way . I know you have plenty of support behind you on your road to the gold ball.

Go Champs

MTCS might have lost but hopefully they (Cascade and MTCS) meet for the Regional Championship on Wensday to show that District 9A is the hardest A District to be in

I am afraid to say that District 9A is not the hardest district in single A ball. There many others that are better. Cascade can play with anyone in the state but they are not in the best district in the state, not even close to it.

Go Champs

Cascade has had a great two year run which has resulted in only 1 district loss in two years including district tournament play. I just wanted to let the kids know how proud everyone is of this accomplishment. We are expecting big things from you guys, so don't lift your foot off the gas pedal yet. KEEP THE HAMMER DOWN!! Wasn't able to stay for the awards last night. Can someone update me on the all district selections and MVP award. I'd assume Cory Mullins or Josh Brown got the MVP. What a season those young men had. Anyway, great job guys and keep it up!!

I am probally a little late with who made the district team but had to list the Rocket's that were selected. I can proudly say..

Jacob Davis, Colin Henson, Seth Brothers and Senior Micah Phifer. ( I did not attend this either)

Has been a weird year with blowouts and squeekers so good luck, who knows what team will be hoisting that Gold Ball!

Blackwell got district MVP( I think that really fueled Cascde saturday vs. Eagleville) Josh Brown got pitche of the year and Coach Parker got Coach of the year

All tournament from Cascade( Bryant Batts Stewart, Brown MVP Kyle Clanton

Blackwell got district MVP( I think that really fueled Cascde saturday vs. Eagleville) Josh Brown got pitche of the year and Coach Parker got Coach of the year

All tournament from Cascade( Bryant Batts Stewart, Brown MVP Kyle Clanton

How cool that James Blackwell got MVP, his mom is my hubby's sister. Congrats to all who made all dist, and good luck to Cascade, hope you take it far. We know from experience that the finals in the 'boro is a cool place to be.

How cool that James Blackwell got MVP, his mom is my hubby's sister. Congrats to all who made all dist, and good luck to Cascade, hope you take it far. We know from experience that the finals in the 'boro is a cool place to be.

I am not trying to down Mr. Blackwell what so ever but I am kinda shocked that Corey Mullins did nto receive the MVP with his stats this season. From what i gather he hit over .450 with 9 homeruns and 5 triples. I know Blackwell is as good of a ball player as any just shocked a little that he got it over Corey. JMO congrats to all who recieved district honors.

Go Champs

I am not trying to down Mr. Blackwell what so ever but I am kinda shocked that Corey Mullins did nto receive the MVP with his stats this season. From what i gather he hit over .450 with 9 homeruns and 5 triples. I know Blackwell is as good of a ball player as any just shocked a little that he got it over Corey. JMO congrats to all who recieved district honors.

Go Champs

I was kind of suprised, too, but proud of James' accomplishments and hard work. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />