• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the East, some players that deserve consideration:

1.) Cody McCoy (West)

2.) Ridge Carter (Maryville)

3.) Aaron Shonefield (Bearden)

All of these players are absolute game changers and play their best soccer in big games.

I dont think it will be aaron only because he got knocked out of the running when bearden lost and there season ended

Prep Xtra is up in the air... There were some great players, but I don't think one stood far above the rest, as they have in the past years.

Personally, it might be kind of cool to have a player that wasn't on the "elite" teams. I know I might get hammered on this, but Mark Sherrod is top notch in every way. I would put him in the running.

From the East, some players that deserve consideration:

1.) Cody McCoy (West)

2.) Ridge Carter (Maryville)

3.) Aaron Shonefield (Bearden)

All of these players are absolute game changers and play their best soccer in big games.

yes i agree and cody is so special as a player because he is so consistent. if you watch his club team play very few games is he not top form.

matt lightfoot houston

javier hernadeaz shelbyville

jake holt farragut

daniel tackling ooltewah

matt reed blackman

bradley jacobs brentwood

I totally agree with Matt Reed being considered for player of the year. He is the only senior club player on the Blackman team. This is a Blackman team that has NOT been mentioned by many posters this year , yet they won their district and won their district tournament. He has set the tone for many underclassmen and has elevated the level of play for many. My hats off to Matt Reed. Just an awesome PERSON !!!!!