INDY v McGavock, BHS v Glencliffe

Welshdragon

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey geremy6690 idk you but u have that mixed up buddy i know McGavock players very well and they had each and every player Vs Overton the truth is that 12AAA stinks balls and 11AAA is the sugar

so dnt try making up excuses Y Mcgavock lost to the last place team in 11AAA

In fact I have the players that sat out that game including why.

1. right center back (heat exhaustion during warm-up)

2. right back(coaches reasons)

3. defensive center back (groin)

4. left outside mid (ingrown toe nail)

5. Attacking center mid (quad muscle related)

OVERTON 9 GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT

Indy beats McGavock 2-0

IHS dominated possession and McGavock never really had a shot. Nick Dykes #20 Central Defender carried ball the length of the field and scored Indy's first goal mid first half. Ben Gaines #21 scored again in second half.

Eagles will be playing the winner of BHS v. Glencliff on Thursday for the Regional Championship.

Indy beats McGavock 2-0

IHS dominated possession and McGavock never really had a shot. Nick Dykes #20 Central Defender carried ball the length of the field and scored Indy's first goal mid first half. Ben Gaines #21 scored again in second half.

Eagles will be playing the winner of BHS v. Glencliff on Thursday for the Regional Championship.

Just as a point, regardless of the outcome here is how the games have gone the last three years

05 Glencliff(1) beats Ravenwood(2)

06 Antioch(1) Beats Ravenwood(2)

07 Glencliff(1) Loses 1-0 to Overton(2)

So while in the past domination has occured that has not been the case lately. This year though the teams are down some and one of McGavocks best players(PK) seperated shoulder in districts and will be out...a huge loss for them as they dont have the depth the Williamson county schools. I think both Williamson county schools advance this year but next year Antioch returns everyone and will be tough( lost in the last 2 minutes this year in semis). Had some unfortunate injuries and grade issues with a couple of really solid players and should have them back next year.

Brentwood 3

Glencliff 0

Final.

BHS struggled to get on the board...game was scoreless at half before Loggins' goal in the 62nd minute. BHS added two goals late for a final of 3-0. Glencliff played extremely hard and gave Brentwood everything they could handle. Jacobs' return will be a big boost for the Bruins on Thursday.

BHS outshot Glencliff somewhere in the neighborhood of 22-2.