2008 1a picks

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come back Ole Pirate so we can continue our discussion about the season lol.

it doesnt matter what we say Chosn one..we are wrong OP is right.. he has that woman traight in him.... Spitt looks awesome.. very big and very very very fast. I think this years team will be better than last.... and OP will jump on the band wagon id say about the 3rd game or so.. he will say how good they are then.... and as far as good players that didnt get to play, you and i have had conversations about this in person and you are 100% correct... I wonder if that happens to every team.. ? one thing OP said i agreed with is that a coach looks at every player and plays teh best cause he wants to win... what if they couldnt see who was the best???? Then what?

I think both of you guys must have spent too many years being on the booger team... If you are good enough a college team will find you PERIOD! Coaches play the best players to win..You guys crack me up, sure football has politics but thats when it comes to making all state, all region or other individual awards...I have spent some time working with Special Education kids and in no way am I claiming that you 2 guys are, but your knowledge about some things and your spelling is def. lacking..I think its virtually impossible for you guys to stay on topic about anything...Stop pointing fingers at others and blame yourself for your underachievement...

I think both of you guys must have spent too many years being on the booger team... If you are good enough a college team will find you PERIOD! Coaches play the best players to win..You guys crack me up, sure football has politics but thats when it comes to making all state, all region or other individual awards...I have spent some time working with Special Education kids and in no way am I claiming that you 2 guys are, but your knowledge about some things and your spelling is def. lacking..I think its virtually impossible for you guys to stay on topic about anything...Stop pointing fingers at others and blame yourself for your underachievement...

why comment when you dont know what your talking about? my spelling is just fine when i want it to be... and no where did i read anything about college... learn to read before u post as i said before Coach's dont always play the best players.. but the funny thing is you think im talking about legends lol you have no clue what your talking about for sure... explain to me with all your special ed wisdom.. why would someone in practice could be so awesome and talented and then game time not even get to enter a game> ? and whats even funnier you people must never talk to other ex players at all.. i know many that say the same thing.. so if you have no idea peronally what we are taking about then please dont comment... just because u didnt see it doesnt make it not true.... lets leave this about 1a FOOTBALL and until u have a clue what ur saying dont post!

Lets see here, in the other thread you 2 talked about other players not making it to the next level becuase the coaches didnt always play the best player...As for legends?? I have no idea what you are talking about.. As for practice, I have seen many players make many plays against the booger D...Even in the other thread I started you had to change the topic and talk about Jim Booger Phillips and and Joe Bob Mcgraw.. You never stay on topic and apparently you think someone owes you something for not being very good at football... Who is YOU people?? You mean everyone that doesnt get on here to vent about how they shoulda coulda? But didnt because of there own laziness or lack of talent?? I have a great idea how about you just write a book and tell everyone how ol Geno really feels and how he was a BEAST in football and never got the chance to get the glory... Or better yet just go back to school and get your degree and become a coach since you know soo much...Im sure you could get on at Whitwell..

Lets see here, in the other thread you 2 talked about other players not making it to the next level becuase the coaches didnt always play the best player...As for legends?? I have no idea what you are talking about.. As for practice, I have seen many players make many plays against the booger D...Even in the other thread I started you had to change the topic and talk about Jim Booger Phillips and and Joe Bob Mcgraw.. You never stay on topic and apparently you think someone owes you something for not being very good at football... Who is YOU people?? You mean everyone that doesnt get on here to vent about how they shoulda coulda? But didnt because of there own laziness or lack of talent?? I have a great idea how about you just write a book and tell everyone how ol Geno really feels and how he was a BEAST in football and never got the chance to get the glory... Or better yet just go back to school and get your degree and become a coach since you know soo much...Im sure you could get on at Whitwell..

See what I mean about people that cant read and you are one of them.... I have never said a thing about anyone making it to the next level learn to read stop making things up!!! and i never said it was me that didnt get to play..ive had my Glory... what Idiots that come to this site... Coach's dont always play there best players.. well maybe now they do but years ago they didnt... i dont care if your the pope himself... if u wasnt there why comment? makes no sense to me.. please show me where i said it was me i was talking about and show me where it said players that didnt make it to teh next level? no its people like you that keeps this going because you make comments that you dont even know what your talking about.. Even if i named names people like you and OP would pick them apart also... so give it a rest if you wanst there.... I personaly say players only maybe a couple mind you not every.. I saw them run over people in practice and i was like wow .... they blasted starting running backs as a LB also.. come Game day where was that player????? on the bench.. im sure u can tell me why that is even though you dont really know why.....again lets keep this thread about 1A team's but i bet you comment again about something you dont know about.. opinionated people are funny.....

I am not even going to worry about this ignorant person who is sitting on here talking about spelling, and things of that nature, but he seems like he has no clue what anyone has said. I think he is even worse than "old pirate", and believe me I know how to spell find where I haven't.

it doesnt matter what we say Chosn one..we are wrong OP is right.. he has that woman traight in him.... Spitt looks awesome.. very big and very very very fast. I think this years team will be better than last.... and OP will jump on the band wagon id say about the 3rd game or so.. he will say how good they are then.... and as far as good players that didnt get to play, you and i have had conversations about this in person and you are 100% correct... I wonder if that happens to every team.. ? one thing OP said i agreed with is that a coach looks at every player and plays teh best cause he wants to win... what if they couldnt see who was the best???? Then what?

Hey Guys, Old Pirate welcomes your chatter, makes for an interesting few minutes. Kinda like reading the funny paper,you know a chuckle here and there and then all of a sudden........ heart pounding laughter.

Old Pirate has always been on the SP band wagon. Just OP is a show me type of feller. They say birds of a feather flock together. It must be true. Geno & the chosen one think alike. Are you kin folk?

It's not hard to see OP @ the games he is usually wearing a hat to cover the scared head. Kinda of ashamed of what that skillet does to ones once pretty knoggin. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Hey Guys, Old Pirate welcomes your chatter, makes for an interesting few minutes. Kinda like reading the funny paper,you know a chuckle here and there and then all of a sudden........ heart pounding laughter.

Old Pirate has always been on the SP band wagon. Just OP is a show me type of feller. They say birds of a feather flock together. It must be true. Geno & the chosen one think alike. Are you kin folk?

It's not hard to see OP @ the games he is usually wearing a hat to cover the scared head. Kinda of ashamed of what that skillet does to ones once pretty knoggin. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

you and 2,000 other people wear a hat to the ball game geeesh...

you and 2,000 other people wear a hat to the ball game geeesh...

Old Pirate says Have you ever noticed most are married? The skillet slinging is more rampant than the normal eye can see.

Old Pirate will tell you guys............. 1 day.......maybe.......

Until then, you 2 can just call OP, Mr. Joe Bob Rattler.

OP took an evening nap before heading to work and missed why the other thread was closed. You guys are going to have to take a deep breath and calm down.