CAK - Catholic

uniden

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crap.....you caught me on a technicality! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Thats right, and the over-hyped sophmore (I believe) must have been out of his league playing for a U.S. National Team. Oops, I was told he actually played in some matches down there, and heaven forbid......I think he scored, too!

Sorry, G, I forgot.....must have been the fact that I could be going senile! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Kazoo /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Well, we got spanked tonight 4-0. No excuses. Congrats to Catholic! You are such a skilled squad. Hoya, sorry we couldn't have given you a closer game. Thanks for stopping by and saying hello. I just hope we can meet up again on the 24th.

Well......I hit the number right for KC, but I am a bit surprised they were able to keep the Warriors scoreless. CAK is not going to have to take such a long trip after all (Pigeon Forge, I believe). I don't suppose they have played each other this season, but they might have a common opponent?!?! Catholic is on a mission, and they certainly proved the bulls-eye belongs on them this year. That "heckler" they mentioned in the paper will get to see the "rings" soon enough if the Irish continue operating at their current level. They are tactically sound and the whole team functions as a unit. They can only be eliminated by a team that can pressure them into taking long chances at goal (shots the keeper can defend) and can occupy the ball for long stretches. Guess what: they are to good and too disciplined, IMO, for that to occur this season. They appear to have matured considerably from last year. Which only makes it harder on everyone else! Good Luck.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kazzy /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well......I hit the number right for KC, but I am a bit surprised they were able to keep the Warriors scoreless. CAK is not going to have to take such a long trip after all (Pigeon Forge, I believe). I don't suppose they have played each other this season, but they might have a common opponent?!?! Catholic is on a mission, and they certainly proved the bulls-eye belongs on them this year. That "heckler" they mentioned in the paper will get to see the "rings" soon enough if the Irish continue operating at their current level. They are tactically sound and the whole team functions as a unit. They can only be eliminated by a team that can pressure them into taking long chances at goal (shots the keeper can defend) and can occupy the ball for long stretches. Guess what: they are to good and too disciplined, IMO, for that to occur this season. They appear to have matured considerably from last year. Which only makes it harder on everyone else! Good Luck.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kazzy /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I hate that there even was a heckler, and I apologize for our fan. It is easy to show class when you win, but you HAVE to show class when you lose, as well. It's a tough pill to swallow, but one needs to swallow it none the less. Congrats to Catholic, and please convey my sincere apologies about the "ring" remark. There was no need for that.

I hate that there even was a heckler, and I apologize for our fan. It is easy to show class when you win, but you HAVE to show class when you lose, as well. It's a tough pill to swallow, but one needs to swallow it none the less. Congrats to Catholic, and please convey my sincere apologies about the "ring" remark. There was no need for that.

You have nothing to apologize for, my friend. Kids will be kids and, as a matter of fact, the comment was accurate. I would bet you can guess what I think the Irish's best response is to that kind of a comment. We'll see you again in the finals if I get my wish. Good luck tomorrow. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />