Soddy Daisy at Coffee

sdfan1234

We didn't do anything LAST year. I'm more concerned with THIS year.Soddy Daisy is going to run you off your own field.

Actually, Soddy won't be running me anywhere because it isn't my field. And you have yet to point out all of this "talk" that "Coffee County" has been doing?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We didn't do anything LAST year. I'm more concerned with THIS year.Soddy Daisy is going to run you off your own field.

The only person on here that is "talk...talk...talk.. " Is one Ooltawah fan. You. The coffee county folks havent said or done one thing to deserve all your smack talk. Brentwood has a state championship too but you dont see us on here shooting our mouths about it. Beech has 3 and they arent on here either. Just a lone Ooltewah fan. There are a couple of others, not from coffee county commenting on Coffee County's fan base . That is true Coffee County does have huge turn outs for games. It is hard to play on a field like that as an away team. That is all they said. Coffee county fans always say " wear your red" , they have for years. All it is , is saying good luck to their team.

Good grief , go comment on your own games........and your own players...........and your own coach......school.........ect.

The only person on here that is "talk...talk...talk.. " Is one Ooltawah fan. You. The coffee county folks havent said or done one thing to deserve all your smack talk. Brentwood has a state championship too but you dont see us on here shooting our mouths about it. Beech has 3 and they arent on here either. Just a lone Ooltewah fan. There are a couple of others, not from coffee county commenting on Coffee County's fan base . That is true Coffee County does have huge turn outs for games. It is hard to play on a field like that as an away team. That is all they said. Coffee county fans always say " wear your red" , they have for years. All it is , is saying good luck to their team.

Good grief , go comment on your own games........and your own players...........and your own coach......school.........ect.

An Ooltewah fan? Didn't Ooltewah beat Soddy? And now he's running down Coffee County? I don't understand that lol? And you know I'm not too sure that was a Coffee County fan bringing up the tough atmosphere ... I think that was someone that has played here this year.

An Ooltewah fan? Didn't Ooltewah beat Soddy? And now he's running down Coffee County? I don't understand that lol? And you know I'm not too sure that was a Coffee County fan bringing up the tough atmosphere ... I think that was someone that has played here this year.

I don't care about the "tough atmosphere" that ya'll feel exists. The game is played on the field and as much as I dislike Soddy there is only room in Murfreesboro for one team wearing red and that is Ooltewah.

I don't care about the "tough atmosphere" that ya'll feel exists. The game is played on the field and as much as I dislike Soddy there is only room in Murfreesboro for one team wearing red and that is Ooltewah.

wow ... are you really that stupid or do you have to try hard at it?

wow ... are you really that stupid or do you have to try hard at it?

Oh, he/she is trying to be stupid now. Ignore him. These Ooltewah fans get on this board and believe it or not argue among each other about how "stupid" they think their coach is, how this kid should be playing over this other kid, who the better pitcher on the team is ect....it is hilarious. One year they argued for three months who the top pitcher on the Ooltewah team was - Holly Thomas ( when she was a freshman) , Rice or some other kid. I do believe " Wilson" was right at the heart of it. So my advise is- ignore him. Good luck Coffee County, play your best, you are great folks and win or lose , hold your heads high , you guys are having a great season!!!

The road to state always rolls through chattanooga the district soddy is in is tough but soddy plays every high powered team in chattanooga(which there is one on every corner), so the level of competition isn't as great in the mid state besides your obvious teams. Go and take a look at the mid states track record against chatt teams in AAA its not so good. If soddy is to win tomorrow then there could possibly be another state title game with two teams from the same district( soddy and ooltewah). Soddy has been 6 of the last 8 championship games i beleive including 4 in a row. i just don't think anyone plays the quality competition that soddy or ooltewah plays on a year after yea basis and it shows.

I figured you would prove my point. People pull against SD because of their arrogance, period. Do they have a good team? Absolutely. But so does Goodpasture, Trinity, Beech and you don't see any of their fans on here spouting off about how "nobody plays the quality competition that SD plays". Give me a break, "a high powered team on every corner"? You must only have two corners in Chattanooga........

Don't count on being in that 5th championship game in a row, that streak may end sooner than you think!

Little man, your teams first order of business is to make it by Lawrence County tomorrow night or it may not be no fling for you.