FCHS

ELA

Did FC scrimmage Marshall Co? How did it go?

Tie (1 score each). Their first group scored on our second defense and our second defense scored before the JV round started. Both teams moved the ball well... MC should be good this season! Good luck to the Tigers.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I hope the excitement has not died yet. I think the rebs have a chance to turn it around this year. In a six team region with one sure win i think the playoffs could be a lock.

Everyone is working hard and we are pleased with the number who is in the weight room evrey day! There is a lot of excitement and the boys are working hard to prepare for the fall!

2008 Schedule

2008 FCHS Roster

London could be a hoss by the time he is a sr.

Fishing tournament coming up. Good luck. You will meet thousands of folks there.

It is in his DNA... He certainly has the frame for it!

Ya'll come on out to the fishing rodeo this weekend and catch a fish! Grand Prize is $10K or a big boat and trailer! Coach Carr has really worked hard for the last few months to make this a success! I hope the weather holds out nice and we have a big turnout!

It is in his DNA... He certainly has the frame for it!

Ya'll come on out to the fishing rodeo this weekend and catch a fish! Grand Prize is $10K or a big boat and trailer! Coach Carr has really worked hard for the last few months to make this a success! I hope the weather holds out nice and we have a big turnout!

You guys are fortunate to keep him. I thought he would go to Tullahoma.