Bartlett vs. Houston tonight

bhsbaseballfanatic08

in the west it comes down to Bartlett vs. Houston and Germantown vs. Arlington. tonight at 7. Predictions for either of the games ??

I'll say Bartlett 7 Houston 3. Bartlett knows good and well though that Houston isn't going to roll over and this game is far from in the books so I have to feel like they will take care of business. In the other one I'd say Gtown 5 Arlington 4. I just have a feeling its going to be close, but who knows.

I'll say Bartlett 7 Houston 3. Bartlett knows good and well though that Houston isn't going to roll over and this game is far from in the books so I have to feel like they will take care of business. In the other one I'd say Gtown 5 Arlington 4. I just have a feeling its going to be close, but who knows.

I pretty much agree with this assessment except maybe a bigger spread on the points. Bartlett has their own issues, but I'm betting they will be tuned up just right to make another run at the championship. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I pretty much agree with this assessment except maybe a bigger spread on the points. Bartlett has their own issues, but I'm betting they will be tuned up just right to make another run at the championship. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

In my opinion, Houston has no chance. With Bartlett's bats, short fence and Heath pitching Houston will be over matched. Final Score Bartlett 12 Houston 1.

Way to go Bartlett Panthers Great Win tonight against Houston. Also, Congrats to Arlington. We are so proud of you guys. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Remember.... Play hard and have fun!!!!!!!!!!!

Way to go Bartlett Panthers Great Win tonight against Houston. Also, Congrats to Arlington. We are so proud of you guys. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Remember.... Play hard and have fun!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!