Huntingdon .vs. Middleton

sutton1807

Yea I heard there was bad calling on middletons last at bat a called strike out on one in the dirt and then a called strike out on one at the eyes.

u heard wrong. I sat right behind the plate. He should have been swingin with 2 outs. Umpire was consistent all day. Didnt like his strike zone but he was consistent.

Ump was consistent - bad calls throughout the game. The call on Middleton's first batter in the last inning was so low the catcher had to turn his his glove down to catch up the ball. The next pitch was high - very high, but right down the middle. He made calls all day like that, but the timing was tough for Middleton, sometimes strikes, sometimes ball. ( I had a side view ).

Was this Hunningto's best pitcher? He did a great job.

u heard wrong. I sat right behind the plate. He should have been swingin with 2 outs. Umpire was consistent all day. Didnt like his strike zone but he was consistent.

Well I heard it over the radio so i dont know how wrong it was. Well yes u should swinging with 2 outs and thats easy to point out if ur a fan or player of the other team but if the shoe was on the other foot u would be making the same argument but regardless congrats to Middleton on a heck of a run. good luck to the Seniors. May god bless all of ur up coming decisions.

Ump was consistent - bad calls throughout the game. The call on Middleton's first batter in the last inning was so low the catcher had to turn his his glove down to catch up the ball. The next pitch was high - very high, but right down the middle. He made calls all day like that, but the timing was tough for Middleton, sometimes strikes, sometimes ball. ( I had a side view ).

Was this Hunningto's best pitcher? He did a great job.

i would guess the reason he called the second strike was because the kid slammed his bat down on the plate and looked back at the ump after the low first pitch strike. i would 100% agree that the first pitch was low. Mcadams was the kid pitchin for us today and did a great job. I would say we have 3 number 1's. Mcadams and Burke will both throw at the NAIA level next year and Hatch will be playing at the college level the year after. They all 3 have thrown well all year.

It's never good to show your emotions, especially when it's a tight game. I sure hope the ump did not artificially open up his strike zone because of the players emotions. Back during my days, you slam or throw a bat your were warned and the entire team was told that you were automatically out of the game if it happened again. I would just clear my throat /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />