DII Semis

bojak3

Since no one's posted anything yet.....I left the CBHS-JPII game with about 15 minutes to go, and it was 6-1 for CBHS. They controlled virtually all of the play--JPII didn't have too many other chances other than the one they scored on.

tide roll.

RRRROLLLLLLLLTTTTTIIIIIDDDDEEEEEE

heard that.

What has happened to JPII? What made the wheels come off during the drive to the state tournament?

no golden tate.sorry, i had to. ha. ill now get off the soccer message board.good day sir.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tide roll.heard that.no golden tate.sorry, i had to. ha. ill now get off the soccer message board.good day sir.

Congrats to "The Brothers", to the victors go the spoils. They are the better team. Good season for the knights, the seniors have nothing to be ashamed of, CBHS is a great program. Since you mentioned it, YOU will NEVER go PRO.....

golden has a chance.....why bring this up on the soccer forum??? I guess if someone was slaming a player from

East Tennessee someone would chime in. maybe little bitty G

What has happened to JPII? What made the wheels come off during the drive to the state tournament?

father ryan burst their bubble...once they lost to father ryan it was like there season had gone down the drain...when they played mccallie later that week on saturday and were up 1 to 0 they looked fine and like themselves, but once mccallie got a goal it was as if they had the mindset, "wow...this can't be happening again........" and once mccallie put in the second goal....it was like they wanted to fight to win, but at the same time they didn't believe they could do it...they had a great season, and sadly they just had a monumental meltdown

Since no one's posted anything yet.....

I left the CBHS-JPII game with about 15 minutes to go, and it was 6-1 for CBHS. They controlled virtually all of the play--JPII didn't have too many other chances other than the one they scored on.

so CBHS dominated or was it back an forth for a while until CBHS scored?

JPII had the advantage in the first game against CBHS that , CBHS was tired from having already played the night before then played a very good Farragut team and only had a hours rest before playing JPII. The score was indicitive of a tired CBHS team not a great JPII team. That was shown in the second game.

Congrats to "The Brothers", to the victors go the spoils. They are the better team. Good season for the knights, the seniors have nothing to be ashamed of, CBHS is a great program. Since you mentioned it, YOU will NEVER go PRO.....

golden has a chance.....why bring this up on the soccer forum??? I guess if someone was slaming a player from

East Tennessee someone would chime in. maybe little bitty G

im quite alright with ME not EVER going PRO....trust me. im just fine with not taking 12 hours of physical education and remedial math and english courses to stay eligible. sorry to burst your bubble.

bringing it up on the soccer forum was a joke.

p.s.- ive got my ring. where's yours? or golden tate's?....that's what i thought. haha.

McCallie beat St. Benedict soundly 5 -0 ??? Not true! At the half time, it was St. Benedict 2 - McCallie 1... The final score was SBA 2 - McCallie 5. How many yellow cards and penalties were given? SBA all - McCallie -0. HHHmmm.

Spoken like a true, bitter Benedict supporter.

Spoken like a true, bitter Benedict supporter.

Absolutely not! As a McCallie allumni, I think not.

From the first minute of the game, it was apparent how the game would be called. Yellow card a player and the coach for a string around the wrist of a player and say it was jewelery! ( So no elastic, rubber bands or anything to help hold socks are premitted except electrical tape. )

There were a lot of unwarratted calls. The refs did seem to side with McCallie. The St. Benedict team is not deep and played well the first half. They played hard the second half but did not have the depth and the refs took the wind out of their sail as I saw it.

Would like to pm but don't have the access. --- Let # 4 know that Robert's cousin was playing foward.

im quite alright with ME not EVER going PRO....trust me. im just fine with not taking 12 hours of physical education and remedial math and english courses to stay eligible. sorry to burst your bubble.

bringing it up on the soccer forum was a joke.

p.s.- ive got my ring. where's yours? or golden tate's?....that's what i thought. haha.

You are already a pro at something.