AAA State Tournament

UnivOfUntouchable

Being a fan of good baseball and with no ties to Farragut or Ravenwood the statement that the Farragut 3rd baseman was hit with a slow curve is an OUTRIGHT LIE. First pitch curve was outside. Second pitch fastball (the best the kid had) hit the Farragut 3rd baseman (6'2" 220lb.) in the elbow area. He trottes to 1st and never made any remarks or comments,as he should. He actually laughed. Ravenwood fans should be more upset about the 2 double plays that were not called by a very poor umpire.YO UMP!! Have you ever heard of the "neighborhood play" it's been in baseball for 100 years.Ravenwood, be proud of a great season. Farragut looks unbeatable. But I haven't seen Bartlett. I will today,reguardless of cost. You should too!!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hatfield will not throw on 2 days rest after throwing 70 pitches.retarded.

Keep him to a low pitch count and trust him to be mature enough to tell you if hes done and he just may. Heath is pretty mature, I think he would speak up if he thought he was done. Two days rest certainly isn't enough but it can be done.

To the Bartlett seniors......no matter what happens today, you are number 1 in our hearts. You gave all you had for 4 years and it shows. You brought a new meaning to Bartlett baseball. You will always be remembered as the state champions of 2007 and hopefully 2008, but if not, keep your heads up and respect the game of baseball. Good luck in the future.....Jacob Wilson,Drew Feathers,Heith Hatfield,Dustin Rovery,Jon Micheal Davis,Trey Turner,Colton Wood,Dylon Murk,Nick Elliott and Brice Francis, you will always be considered one of the best team's that ever played at Bartlett. Good luck in life...from the Bartlett fans and parents, we love you all!!!!!!!

Being a fan of good baseball and with no ties to Farragut or Ravenwood the statement that the Farragut 3rd baseman was hit with a slow curve is an OUTRIGHT LIE. First pitch curve was outside. Second pitch fastball (the best the kid had) hit the Farragut 3rd baseman (6'2" 220lb.) in the elbow area. He trottes to 1st and never made any remarks or comments,as he should. He actually laughed. Ravenwood fans should be more upset about the 2 double plays that were not called by a very poor umpire.YO UMP!! Have you ever heard of the "neiborhood play" it's been in baseball for 100 years.Ravenwood, be proud of a great season. Farragut looks unbeatable. But I haven't seen Bartlett. I will today,reguardless of cost. You should too!!

U ARE EXACTLY RIGHT. I WAS ON THE 1ST BASE LINE WATVHING AND THE BATTER LAUGHED AFTER HE GOT IT AND SAID "CHECK THE SCOREBOARD". THE UMPIRE DID WARN THE RAVENWOOD COACH...

U ARE EXACTLY RIGHT. I WAS ON THE 1ST BASE LINE WATVHING AND THE BATTER LAUGHED AFTER HE GOT IT AND SAID "CHECK THE SCOREBOARD". THE UMPIRE DID WARN THE RAVENWOOD COACH...

Hatfield has only one days rest.. How can you talk baseball and not know tthat. He wont pitch unless it ;might be to get one out. Probably not then. If a player shot me down after striking me out, the next time up my bat would probably slip out of my hands. Happens sometimes. But they are just kids, right

Hatfield has only one days rest.. How can you talk baseball and not know tthat. He wont pitch unless it ;might be to get one out. Probably not then. If a player shot me down after striking me out, the next time up my bat would probably slip out of my hands. Happens sometimes. But they are just kids, right

Let me explain. Hatfield pitched Wed. Yesterday was a day of rest. One day. So if he throws tonight, it would be on one days rest! You are all welcome for my knowledge. I actually just learned this this week.

Let me explain. Hatfield pitched Wed. Yesterday was a day of rest. One day. So if he throws tonight, it would be on one days rest! You are all welcome for my knowledge. I actually just learned this this week.

Last year CBHS got a complete game (7 innings) from Drew Brooks on Tuesday and he came back Thursday for another complete game (7 innings). Stephen Thompson got a complete game (7 innings) on Wednesday and came back on Friday for another complete game (7 innings). It can be done. Its not worth ruining an arm and these guys arms were not ruined.

I was at the game. Hatfield pitched 2-3 inn. Never seen the boy throw before tonight. He looked OK to me.