Boyd Buch

MustangMid

So I looked into Boyd's schedule and was quite impressed with their season. They seem to be quite a strong team. I have honestly not heard too much about them, so maybe those who have played against them can tell me what we will see or what to be expecting?

Good luck to all those at spring fling! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I looked into Boyd's schedule and was quite impressed with their season. They seem to be quite a strong team. I have honestly not heard too much about them, so maybe those who have played against them can tell me what we will see or what to be expecting?

Good luck to all those at spring fling! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I will be expecting to see Reaction prancing like a peacock...

actually there schedule is somewhat weak but it doesn't seem to have effected them in the post-season. They have played very well in the last two weeks and showed they can play with the big dogs. I would say they have a very good chance in their first game this week.

My guess is their schedule will look a lot different next year. I will say, they play in a big district that has some traditionally weak teams so they have a lot of games they have to play because they are district games. My guess is they begin to beef up their schedule in the coming years.

I have been to all of Boyd's recent games and have seen what kind of team they have developed into, and I was curious as to what kind of team they will be facing in Madison? I have not heard too much from this school and was wondering what boyd is in for in this first round state match-up?

How anyone remotely familiar with Tennessee soccer does not know of Madison Academic and its tradition is beyond me.

Madison Academic - 5

Boyd buc - 2

I am not a Boyd Buch fan and I have not seen Madison play so I cannot dispute the score. But it is unnecessary to subtlety attack someone and suggest that they are ignorant of TN soccer because they have not heard of a particular school. This is especially true when it is a school that has not been to the state tournament at all in at least a decade.

In any event, I wish both teams the best of luck.

what that person was reffering to is how well madison does every year(lost at sectionals the past 2 season) and previous season lost in regional semi's

they have only had a program for the 5 years that the school has been open, so its relatively unheard of.

But on the other hand we have had one sports team besides this years soccer team make it to state(for cjfm's info /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />) our girls soccer team made it to state 3 years ago and so did our girls basketball team... just a fun fact

wonder if it was tongue and cheek. Never been to the state tournament, yet your speaking of it's tradition?

Should be a great game and tournament. Bucs have a very good chance of winning. Both teams have similar schedules as far as the level of team they have been playing. Not many state ranked teams.

Congrates to Boyd on a state tournament trip. They will bring the buses. Not sure where they will sit since there is no seating at the games. I guess just surround the field.