Forrest basketball

ecu

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeremy Jean, an assistant for Coach Wild at Franklin County is being considered. It seems this has taken a while, but with a new Director of Schools being just put into place, the process has been delayed somewhat. This is a good job for someone, because it offers someone a community to coach in where basketball is extremely important.

Jeremy Jean, an assistant for Coach Wild at Franklin County is being considered. It seems this has taken a while, but with a new Director of Schools being just put into place, the process has been delayed somewhat. This is a good job for someone, because it offers someone a community to coach in where basketball is extremely important.

Franklin Co had a Coach Jeans that was dismissed.

Franklin Co had a Coach Jeans that was dismissed.

Believe it or not, there's more than one person in this state or coaching circle whose last name happens to be Jean! Not this guy. Wingman, I liked you better when you give one-liner statements that had absoulutely no importance to a topic whatsoever! You are better than this, did someone get your Login-password?

The Jean in question is Jeremy Jean. He has nothing but an exceptional resume and record, as well as ability when dealing with kids on any level or age group. Yes, I know him well, but I know and love the game well enough to back or disregard a coach's willingness to help/buils a program. This young guy has the knowledge and enthusiasm to sustain and build upon the success that Chapel Hill has experienced over the past couple of years.

Believe it or not, there's more than one person in this state or coaching circle whose last name happens to be Jean! Not this guy. Wingman, I liked you better when you give one-liner statements that had absoulutely no importance to a topic whatsoever! You are better than this, did someone get your Login-password?

The Jean in question is Jeremy Jean. He has nothing but an exceptional resume and record, as well as ability when dealing with kids on any level or age group. Yes, I know him well, but I know and love the game well enough to back or disregard a coach's willingness to help/buils a program. This young guy has the knowledge and enthusiasm to sustain and build upon the success that Chapel Hill has experienced over the past couple of years.

They were alot of good candidates that were interviewed. One from the Middle Tn area that would be great for that position.

lol...all I said was that a Coach with the last name of Jeans was dismissed from Franklin Co. Didn't say it was your guy. pti said it was an assitant coach at Franklin Co. Guess Coach Wild could have had more than one assistant coach with the last name Jeans.