DCA Football, Catch the fever

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do the DCA wildcats look this season? If my information serves me correctly they had a scrimmage today at Carthage TN. How did the wildcats fair? Did they get some stiff competition in the scrimmage? Did both squads still have alot of baseball players missing?

I think DCA had a few players out. They had too!!! SC put it on them yesterday!!! Not saying SC is that good because they are fat, slow, and lazy. SC don't stand a chance against Wet-moron-land!!!

I think DCA had a few players out. They had too!!! SC put it on them yesterday!!! Not saying SC is that good because they are fat, slow, and lazy. SC don't stand a chance against Wet-moron-land!!!

Don't forget the loss of 23 seniors too. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

How do the DCA wildcats look this season? If my information serves me correctly they had a scrimmage today at Carthage TN. How did the wildcats fair? Did they get some stiff competition in the scrimmage? Did both squads still have alot of baseball players missing?

From what I was told, that DCA is down this year and that SC put it on them pretty good. It is the spring and many things can happen from now until August.

From what I was told, that DCA is down this year and that SC put it on them pretty good. It is the spring and many things can happen from now until August.

I agree. DCA didn't look near as good as they did last spring and SC looked a little better.

/excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

I agree. DCA didn't look near as good as they did last spring and SC looked a little better.

/excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

DCA looked awful last spring. SC won that scrimmage 6 td's to none. It really should have been worse than that.

DCA's baseball players were out...and SC's only had a few days practice. DCA went on to have a great fall. I am sure they will field a good team by this fall too.

I agree with you for once Glover. SC will lose by at least 10 points to Westmoreland. WHS is absolutely loaded.

DCA looked awful last spring. SC won that scrimmage 6 td's to none. It really should have been worse than that.

DCA's baseball players were out...and SC's only had a few days practice. DCA went on to have a great fall. I am sure they will field a good team by this fall too.

They looked better last spring than this spring.

I agree with you for once Glover. SC will lose by at least 10 points to Westmoreland. WHS is absolutely loaded.

Sarcasm[A] is stating the opposite of an intended meaning especially in order to sneeringly, slyly, jest or mock a person, situation or thing. It is strongly associated with irony, with some definitions classifying it as a type of verbal irony intended to insult or wound. Sarcasm can also be used in a humorous or jesting way depending on the intent of the person speaking

Didn't know if you guys had a dictionary up there in Wetmoronland???!!! /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

Just trying to help bro!!! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />