class 1 a

smsewell

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Midstate Tn, Clarksville Academy, McEwen High, East Roberston, and Davidson Academy all have a shot at being really good...Houston Co. wont be as good as they were last year but they still feature one of the most underrated Juniors in the state..Brian Skeleton. Not sure how DCA and other Nashville schools will be, but most likely it'll come down to the very last week of Tournament because its not any clearcut favs like last year when everyone knew that Donelson Christian was gonna win it all.

Forrest is not ready to challenge for the top yet. I think Culleoka, Unionville, and Eagleville are all better teams than Forrest. I don't think Jenkins can carry them by himself yet. Maybe by next year he can. Santa Fe and Perry Co. should be good teams in Mid TN as well.

That's right Moore County...number 1..just playin...just a cpl words...DNP ..your crazy..ain't no way you no anything about 1a basketball..

Plz think about what your sayin first... and where the heck you get that unionville is the top 3 in district...gezzz...

Aight..that's all

Forrest should be Tough, Jenkins will be the stud in 1A but I dont know how much he can lead Forrest. Culleoka looked good in camp, they should be really tough to beat.

As far as Ezell Harding, I didnt know if they dropped since graduation or if they were gonna be tough again.