Region 1-5A

Kidstaxi

Science Hill puzzles me. They have the athletes but coaching and conditioning was a problem last year. I'm not sure how good Jefferson County will be this year.

Jeff. Co. will be improved this year. Last year was our first year in the split-back veer. The offense will not be new to us this season. The team as a whole has improved in the weight room and on speed so I think JC fans will be happy with what they see come August.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeff. Co. will be improved this year. Last year was our first year in the split-back veer. The offense will not be new to us this season. The team as a whole has improved in the weight room and on speed so I think JC fans will be happy with what they see come August.

What position will McFall play this season? I know he was exclusively a tailback, but is it true that they have been recently trying him at QB? And if so, will that affect him taking snaps in the defensive backfield if he ends up the starting QB?

What position will McFall play this season? I know he was exclusively a tailback, but is it true that they have been recently trying him at QB? And if so, will that affect him taking snaps in the defensive backfield if he ends up the starting QB?

That is correct; he has been playing QB. As far as defense goes, I don't know.

Yea CC won but the stats heavily favored Jeff. Co. It would of also helped if we didn't fumble on the 5 yard line. JC is definitely lookin for some revenge. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Yes they did(spotty refs and all), but one year does not define a program.

spotty refs and all? does it make you feel better to say that?? Ididnt say one year defines a program. but CC has all the players that beat jeff last year comming back. and they will show you that last year was not just a fluke like all you jeff county people think.

spotty refs and all? does it make you feel better to say that?? Ididnt say one year defines a program. but CC has all the players that beat jeff last year comming back. and they will show you that last year was not just a fluke like all you jeff county people think.

It has nothing to do with making me feel better, you're bragging about a win that you should not have, thats a fact.

As far as this year, I heard this same chest bumping back in 04 when CC brought Chris Johnson and host of other starters back. Take a guess at what the final score ended up being?

35-0

It has nothing to do with making me feel better, you're bragging about a win that you should not have, thats a fact.

As far as this year, I heard this same chest bumping back in 04 when CC brought Chris Johnson and host of other starters back. Take a guess at what the final score ended up being?

35-0

And much of the same in 2005 when SH dropped 50 on CC at Jacksboro

see the thing you guys dont know is that the front seven starters were gone from the 04 season on deffense, the 04 Team was a Sr team. the 07 team was a JR Team. now they are Srs and i promise you they are hungry as ever

Campbell County wont turn heads, but I believe they will win games that maybe other people dont think they are supposed to win.

A win is a win and CC did beat JC last year whether the refs were bad or not. We went into that game thinking CC would be a breeze but obviously that was not the case. I specifically remember Coach Anderson telling us before the game that if we weren't careful, CC would sneak up on us and win. Well JC is not gonna get snuck up on this year. We remember exactly what happened last year and we all want a little revenge. Good luck to CC this year. But you better be ready to play when you come to Dumplin Valley.