Where did Topic on TBCA showcase go?

NETFan

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is the roster? Would coach Guinn or Froning or the Clinton coach please put the roster somewhere. I know the clinton catcher made it and was told on the day of tryouts. Also, the oakridge soph. infielder was kept by his coach. Why not post the roster so we can verify the # of PF hats.

i closed it and i think somene deleted it all they was doing was bashing coaches and their picks and if it continues it will be closed again please talk about the team and the player but lets not get into bashing

I did not start the thread to bash anyone. I have no idea what has happened in the past. I just would like to know who made it. I was there at the tryouts and knew about 2/3 of the players trying out. I would like to know which ones were kept. To me the top 7 or 8 were obvious and some who played good during the year stunk it up at the tryout.

If you are going to get rid of every thread that bashes a coach, the site should be shut down. Most of the threads bash a coach in some form or fashion even if they do not start that way.

I did not start the thread to bash anyone. I have no idea what has happened in the past. I just would like to know who made it. I was there at the tryouts and knew about 2/3 of the players trying out. I would like to know which ones were kept. To me the top 7 or 8 were obvious and some who played good during the year stunk it up at the tryout.

If you are going to get rid of every thread that bashes a coach, the site should be shut down. Most of the threads bash a coach in some form or fashion even if they do not start that way.

Really? Show me.

Did I miss something? It was here yesterday and gone today.

I put the actual way the team has been picked in the east for the last 2 years, and the powers that be deemed that as bashing.

If you are wondering whether your son made it, I would say if you haven't heard anything by now, the answer is no. The coach and his assistants have all but 4 or 5 slots picked before the tryouts even start. They use the tryouts mostly to find some pitching to help out the kids they have already picked. This is not bashing, it is the plain simple truth.

As long as you have the HS coaches involved, they will favor their kids. However, this has risen to a new level in the east over the last couple of years. The word is getting around on how fixed this really is, and people will stop wasting their time trying out.

Rising Seniors are the ones who need to be seen, and there are more than enough to make a team from regions 1 & 2. Keeping younger players from the coach's HS teams is a joke.

You will probably never see it posted. The east tn. version has always been coach or daddy ball. If TBCA did away with the younger division because college coaches didn't watch the games why would you put underclassman on the team? Look at the underclassman over the last several years and the schools they come from and you make your own mind.

I put the actual way the team has been picked in the east for the last 2 years, and the powers that be deemed that as bashing.

If you are wondering whether your son made it, I would say if you haven't heard anything by now, the answer is no. The coach and his assistants have all but 4 or 5 slots picked before the tryouts even start. They use the tryouts mostly to find some pitching to help out the kids they have already picked. This is not bashing, it is the plain simple truth.

As long as you have the HS coaches involved, they will favor their kids. However, this has risen to a new level in the east over the last couple of years. The word is getting around on how fixed this really is, and people will stop wasting their time trying out.

Rising Seniors are the ones who need to be seen, and there are more than enough to make a team from regions 1 & 2. Keeping younger players from the coach's HS teams is a joke.

I know there were 4 players who pitched 87 and up and none of them have been contacted.

I will differ with the fact that it should be for upcoming Seniors. It is for the best. An upcoming sophomore should be picked if he is the best. I thought it was to take the best. If not they should say, only upcoming seniors. An upcoming sophomore or Junior needs the recognition as much as an upcoming senior.

Again, I did not bash the process but just want to know who made it. It is not posted on their site either.