Where did Topic on TBCA showcase go?

NETFan

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys can say what u want be most of all the teams are already pick by the coaches, they say they have open try outs but most of the kids that go out will never make it. Most kids in certain regions that i know about will never make the team because it it chosen by the coach and their are certain coaches that their players dont even have to try out, if u are not in the click you might as well not even have a kid to try out. Most of the coaches control who goes in most regions, no matter what the talent level of the other kids have. And this is a fact.

All I know is the kids from the Big 9 conference that made Region 1 & 2 team:

Science Hill HS- Lance Reed, Caleb Mancuso, Andrew Sims, Nat Patterson

Tennessee HS- Jarrod Payne, Jon Krebs

Those should have made it. They all looked impressive at tryouts except one and he had a great season but just did not show it at the tryouts. Again, what is so hard about posting the teams.

Those should have made it. They all looked impressive at tryouts except one and he had a great season but just did not show it at the tryouts. Again, what is so hard about posting the teams.

ya i agree. There were 1 or 2 of them that didn't have the best of tryouts, but I believe that they are all in place to be in this showcase. They're all good ballplayers, and I believe the coaches knew that when they selected them.

Sorry I haven't replied sooner - working on TBCA program between summer ball games and tournaments.

Here is the schedule (hope to see ya there!!!):

Friday, June 20, 2008

Lipscomb University

5:30 pm Navy vs Red

8:00 pm Royal vs White

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Lipscomb University

9:00 am Red vs White

11:30 am Navy vs White

2:00 pm Red vs Royal

4:30 pm Navy vs Royal

Here is a list of players for each team: