Who is the top A/AA team this year

Roba22

I got online here tonight and thought I would check around and see if anything new was going around the Volleyball world. I'm sure most schools have started their summer workouts allready and I am somewhat surprised to see that nothing has been posted as far as what this season holds for some schools. Got to give props to both Greenbrier and Anderson County for the season's they had last year. It shows just how good they both were by them both putting 5 players each on the All State 1st. and 2nd. teams... I wonder who of those 10 girls will be returning for this season? If I remember Greenbrier should have at least 3 back right? Is so they should be very good again this season. Who will be the team to beat in Region 3 this year? My Grace Lady Eagles are looking to build on it's 1st. ever trip to the Sub State last year and should have a very good group returning back from last year to do so. Also we got lucky in that Coach Ivarson was able to return to coach our girls again this year. We were coachless for a couple months, but it worked out and trust me we all are very happy. I say it will probable come down to the basic 4 again this year in Region 3. Grace, East Ridge, Boyd and Notre Dame. Going to be fun watching it play out. Good luck to everyone and I can't wait for the season to start!

Greenbrier's roster is now on coacht:

http://tennessee.coacht.com/inside/roster....3&sportid=8

You can see who they lost by looking at the 2007 roster - please disregard the football players show on the vb team, buy last year's vb team is shown at the bottom of the list.

Pageman, good to see you back and "running" or something like that. Good to see your posts. Ha, take back over your Indy basketball fiasco. fraid none of us are able to make it work.

Greenbrier's roster is now on coacht:

http://tennessee.coacht.com/inside/roster....3&sportid=8

You can see who they lost by looking at the 2007 roster - please disregard the football players show on the vb team, buy last year's vb team is shown at the bottom of the list.

Glad to see you Pageman. I am glad the football players are not playing...lol

Announcements