Moore County people?

VolsMahoney

Dont know for sure someone said they looked awful at the mt pleasant play day. I did hear that they got a nice recruit from a franklin co middle school.

The kids name is Montrell Berry and I'll post his high-light video below... An 8th grader with a highlight video..........LOL.........He does look to be the real deal though......

Dont know for sure someone said they looked awful at the mt pleasant play day. I did hear that they got a nice recruit from a franklin co middle school.

All the real football talent in Tennessee comes from Franklin County. I thought everyone knew that........I'll have the boy up here in Knoxville in a few years if he continues to develop.

Lets be for real a highlite video from middle school and hes going division 1. What a joke in middle school he probably outrun everybody. That will not happen in high school football. If he was that good he would be at Franklin Co or Tullahoma not moore county. Four years from now see if i am correct.I am sorry add Cascade to that group, dont want cascade11 mad at me.

Lets be for real a highlite video from middle school and hes going division 1. What a joke in middle school he probably outrun everybody. That will not happen in high school football. If he was that good he would be at Franklin Co or Tullahoma not moore county. Four years from now see if i am correct.I am sorry add Cascade to that group, dont want cascade11 mad at me.

No offense taken here. There hasn't been much D1 talent to ever come out of Cascade that I know about. Most of the more talented kids in Bedford County eventually find there way to Central. Only thing I can guess is the kid really liked the new Coach at Moore County and decided to follow him from Tullahoma. I don't know of any other reason unless his family just decided to move to Lynchburg recently.

You are wrong my friend, couldn't out run everyone. He is more quick than fast but has GREAT vision for a kid his age. If you watched his film you don't see many long runs but you'll see him setting up blocks very well. BTW he could have went to either t-town or FC ;however, His dad wanted him away from all the "distractions" that have taken place at FC this yr with athletes . Again he remainds me of James Robinson in a lot of ways and he played and started at TECH for 3.5 yrs....If in 4yrs he is at a school like Tech then that is a great accomplishment. In a year or so he'll probably be able to out run most teams in region 6a.

No offense taken here. There hasn't been much D1 talent to ever come out of Cascade that I know about. Most of the more talented kids in Bedford County eventually find there way to Central. Only thing I can guess is the kid really liked the new Coach at Moore County and decided to follow him from Tullahoma. I don't know of any other reason unless his family just decided to move to Lynchburg recently.

You guys need to get one of those backs from harris middle...now those guys can get it! I think the fast and powerful ones name last name is GORDON.

You guys need to get one of those backs from harris middle...now those guys can get it! I think the fast and powerful ones name last name is GORDON.

Matt Henderson, when healthy is better than anything at Harris Middle. He has over 1800 yards rushing through his first two seasons while equally sharing the carries with Cory Phillips.

Matt Henderson, when healthy is better than anything at Harris Middle. He has over 1800 yards rushing through his first two seasons while equally sharing the carries with Cory Phillips.

Gordon will be a 9th grader this yr and if ya'll got one better than him then you be favorites for years to come! That boy is a beast fast, POWERFUL, and quick he'd tear class A up!