Class 1A: Region 5 Favorites

CoachT

Who is the region favorite in 2008?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the region favorite in 2008?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang Coach, I already got a 5A poll thread that is about 4 or 5 pages long so far.... /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Maybe on this thread we will have more talk about other 5a teams other than Cascade and Jo Byrns. Believe it or not there are some other very good teams in the region. I know WHH, Forrest and Eagleville all looked good in spring scrimmages. MTCS and Eagleville have new coaches who I think will do a good job this year. Both teams could challenge for a playoff spot. In the new allignment what teams stay 1a ? I believe Jo Byrns, Eagleville, McEwen, MTCS, Clarksville Academy and Nashville Christian are the teams in the region who will stay 1a in the 2009 alignment, everybody else moves up to 2a. My playoff picks not in any particular order. Jo Byrns, Forrest, Cascade and Eagleville. I believe the Eagles will make the playoffs for the second time in school history. WHH and MTCS could also challenge for a playoff spot. GO EAGLES

Dang Coach, I already got a 5A poll thread that is about 4 or 5 pages long so far.... /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

You're right. I saw it but didn't notice you had a poll with it and I should have. Keep that other thread going.

Maybe on this thread we will have more talk about other 5a teams other than Cascade and Jo Byrns. Believe it or not there are some other very good teams in the region. I know WHH, Forrest and Eagleville all looked good in spring scrimmages. MTCS and Eagleville have new coaches who I think will do a good job this year. Both teams could challenge for a playoff spot. In the new allignment what teams stay 1a ? I believe Jo Byrns, Eagleville, McEwen, MTCS, Clarksville Academy and Nashville Christian are the teams in the region who will stay 1a in the 2009 alignment, everybody else moves up to 2a. My playoff picks not in any particular order. Jo Byrns, Forrest, Cascade and Eagleville. I believe the Eagles will make the playoffs for the second time in school history. WHH and MTCS could also challenge for a playoff spot. GO EAGLES

Not any reason why you couldn't discuss all the teams on the other thread, Goal. Nobody was preventing you. Jo Byrns and Cascade fans seem to post to CoachT more than most teams in our region and that would be my guess for the inbalance you speak of. Feel free to comment on your team on any thread that I start. I'd like to hear more about Eagleville.

Not any reason why you couldn't discuss all the teams on the other thread, Goal. Nobody was preventing you. Jo Byrns and Cascade fans seem to post to CoachT more than most teams in our region and that would be my guess for the inbalance you speak of. Feel free to comment on your team on any thread that I start. I'd like to hear more about Eagleville.

I was just pushing a button. Yall have had some very good teams the past few years. You have the right to speak up all you want. I would like to hear frrom the other teams though. I guess when your team wins a lot you have more people who like to speak up. Come on Eagle fans, give us some news about our football team.

• 3 weeks later...