top players in 13aa

ucoc

I tend to agree with nwtnsports with the top 4 although GC and Westview could swap positions......

With the injiury to Nick Gilliam during the month of June that kept him out of any camps you saw Brandon Smith step up and pick up the scoring load.....Boucher is a great leaper at 6'4" but has to calm down on trying to block every shot put up....He will foul out early in games if he don't pick his spots to go after the ball...Brandon King will help inside...He is about 6'6" but needs to get more physical...They have some decent three point shooters and have added some athleticism with some of their younger players...They have to keep in mind it doesn't matter who you play you have to play hard every game...You can't take weaker teams for advantage..We saw that some last season when they lost some games they shouldn't have and it carried over somewhat in the camps in June....

This district is still not the strongest of AA districts.....

On another subject.....Does anyone know who the only Tennessee team was that competed in the Mid-American Classic at Murray State earlier in July???....With Tennessee down for the month of July the tourney listed a Tennessee AAU team as the only entrant.....Just wondering if anyone knew...

I hear that officials with the tourney and at Murray State are trying to move the event back a month to June because Kentucky will also be down for basketball in July next summer.....

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tend to agree with nwtnsports with the top 4 although GC and Westview could swap positions......

With the injiury to Nick Gilliam during the month of June that kept him out of any camps you saw Brandon Smith step up and pick up the scoring load.....Boucher is a great leaper at 6'4" but has to calm down on trying to block every shot put up....He will foul out early in games if he don't pick his spots to go after the ball...Brandon King will help inside...He is about 6'6" but needs to get more physical...They have some decent three point shooters and have added some athleticism with some of their younger players...They have to keep in mind it doesn't matter who you play you have to play hard every game...You can't take weaker teams for advantage..We saw that some last season when they lost some games they shouldn't have and it carried over somewhat in the camps in June....

This district is still not the strongest of AA districts.....

On another subject.....Does anyone know who the only Tennessee team was that competed in the Mid-American Classic at Murray State earlier in July???....With Tennessee down for the month of July the tourney listed a Tennessee AAU team as the only entrant.....Just wondering if anyone knew...

I hear that officials with the tourney and at Murray State are trying to move the event back a month to June because Kentucky will also be down for basketball in July next summer.....

pretty sure it was dc i also believe dyersburg will shock ppl and come out in the top three maybe even upset dc

pretty sure it was dc i also believe dyersburg will shock ppl and come out in the top three maybe even upset dc

So WHAT IS D-burg bringing this year????? You seem to be in the know....so what is it???????????????????????? I know what they lost last year...what did they gain in a year????????

DC should win it. CJ should win MVP he might have been last season.

Westview and GC can hang with most in the district. GC's coach will give a new look and intensity the kids should feed from. Lloyd can be a big time prospect by the tiem he is a senior.

OC will play hard and give most people fits if they stay healthy.

CC have no idea but give them time and good things could happen.

Milan and Dburg will have nights they look ok and nights they look bad. Dburg has there 3rd coach in 3 yrs and that hurts.

So WHAT IS D-burg bringing this year????? You seem to be in the know....so what is it???????????????????????? I know what they lost last year...what did they gain in a year????????

Nothing that I know of, but you know DC folks have heard that "Shock the World" stuff before remember districts and regions last year HA HA lol

Nothing that I know of, but you know DC folks have heard that "Shock the World" stuff before remember districts and regions last year HA HA lol

the starters should be at 1 jason click very strong smart, 2 sam crocker from what i saw this summer there scorer and probally best player, 3 justin whitfield hands down fastest player in the district will bring the d,4 cameron cant remember the last name but another scorer and rebounder ,5 patric waldon jumps extremely high saw him get a sweet dunk this summer at union i think they can line up with anybody in the district but the problem is how they're gunna handle havin mrs decker it could be good or very bad

the starters should be at 1 jason click very strong smart, 2 sam crocker from what i saw this summer there scorer and probally best player, 3 justin whitfield hands down fastest player in the district will bring the d,4 cameron cant remember the last name but another scorer and rebounder ,5 patric waldon jumps extremely high saw him get a sweet dunk this summer at union i think they can line up with anybody in the district but the problem is how they're gunna handle havin mrs decker it could be good or very bad

Who knows.....maybe they will have a good team. I've never heard of any of them. Wonder if J. Whitfield can keep up with CJ Crittendon.....he can run and gun /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I think cj & nick gilliam are the best two in the district. CJ's been on better teams is the only reason everyone thinks he the best in the district. Gilliam's been carrying Obion since his freshman year. When CJ had to carry Dyer county they won 3 games. He's a good player but I think Gilliam is as talented as anyone.