Northeast eagles finally get coach

daniel24

Tennessee is more into academics, academics, academics, and wait more academics. No incentives for the students, but go to school and get the grade. Just like our jobs in the real world, if you don't have anything to work for in life you just quit. Why do you think that the drop out rate is so high? Plus there is nothing in this community to keep the students out of trouble, not having babies, and education on real world events that are interesting. Clarksville is a joke. Wait, the last time I heard the principals are getting paid big time, but no child left behind is a complete joke also that is a failure. This law has only seen more students drop out than join a work coop or find alternative routes. Plus the lottery, what another joke! At least Kentucky puts money in the grade schools and focuses on the now, and not the graduates. Until the county of montgomery focuses on the students and the best interest of the students, the schools, other than money rich Clarksville High, will suffer. Northeast is going to find hardship for a long time until someone removes the admin., focuses on student extra curricular activities, and puts the students first and pay check second. Wait, I have met the administration at NE and they would lie to the Lord himself to get their way. I test you to go talk to the head principal ask a question then ask the same question to the AD. Both will tell you what you want to hear then stab you in the back with a knife.

NORTHEAST IS A LOST CAUSE!!!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tennessee is more into academics, academics, academics, and wait more academics. No incentives for the students, but go to school and get the grade. Just like our jobs in the real world, if you don't have anything to work for in life you just quit. Why do you think that the drop out rate is so high? Plus there is nothing in this community to keep the students out of trouble, not having babies, and education on real world events that are interesting. Clarksville is a joke. Wait, the last time I heard the principals are getting paid big time, but no child left behind is a complete joke also that is a failure. This law has only seen more students drop out than join a work coop or find alternative routes. Plus the lottery, what another joke! At least Kentucky puts money in the grade schools and focuses on the now, and not the graduates. Until the county of montgomery focuses on the students and the best interest of the students, the schools, other than money rich Clarksville High, will suffer. Northeast is going to find hardship for a long time until someone removes the admin., focuses on student extra curricular activities, and puts the students first and pay check second. Wait, I have met the administration at NE and they would lie to the Lord himself to get their way. I test you to go talk to the head principal ask a question then ask the same question to the AD. Both will tell you what you want to hear then stab you in the back with a knife.

NORTHEAST IS A LOST CAUSE!!!

This wouldn't happen to be a coach who was there last year and at NWHS the year before is it? How is KY treating you? Miss having you in Montgomery County

This wouldn't happen to be a coach who was there last year and at NWHS the year before is it? How is KY treating you? Miss having you in Montgomery County

I don't believe that it's Chris Southerland. I believe that "theydontcare" is a young man who goes to school at Northeast /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />